Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pratt and Taylor are killing me...

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is not a comment on Big Fat David Pratt because to be honest I have totally stop listening to that moron but what do people think of BMac in the morning.

I am surprised how poorly he is coming across as I thought he might do a good job. I am even starting to appreciate the Gooch more after seeing the egg that is being laid by Ball and BMac. Do they have to reference the time every two minutes to fill the airways, come up with something that wasn't McGooches and have an original thought.

Very poor indeed, Espn with Mike and Mike tape delayed for 6 hours is better than these two. I will give them another week before I phone and get them fired :eek:

Lean

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McGooch was always good for a laugh... I actually don't mind Bmac so far but it's only been 3 days :D

Pratt was being his usual moron self again yesterday calling Burke a bully, yada, yada, yada... anyone else think that Pratt was the fat kid in school who always got picked on/bullied?

I swear the guy changes his tune more than a politician :mad:

~Regs.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I liked McKeachie better tham Bmac...I've listened to him a couple of times and he's just pretty bland. ok I guess, but he just seems to say the obvious and reminds me just how mindnumbing sports radio can be...considering hours are filled with cliches and regurgitated opinions from the sports pages that we've heard many times.

I do like listening to Taylor and Pratt though...even if Pratt's a bit much at times. The guy on in place of Taylor isn't bad either.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha, ha Sucker!!!!!

Someone throw Pratt a line he's drowning with Cloutier's agent. Too funny. :D

I'm going to give Bmac a couple of weeks before I pass to much judgment. Right now I agree he's a bit dry. I can say though Rick Ball irritates me and I can't quite figure out how he went from being the traffic guy to co-staring the morning show.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves said:
The guy on in place of Taylor isn't bad either.
He plays for Coveside in the North Shore Coaches League... he's also the moron that was proud of having the first 7 pages of the province devoted to the Bertuzzi/Moore fiasco :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I can say though Rick Ball irritates me and I can't quite figure out how he went from being the traffic guy to co-staring the morning show.
... to play-by-play guy for the BC Lions :rolleyes:

I like how Pratt leads into the announcement by basing his rant on the BC Lions being the model for professional sports in this city and the Canucks being the opposite.

How many fcuking bridges can one man burn?!?!?!

~Regs.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chappers(Paul Chapman) does a decent job as a fill in. He's a better print reporter. But may be making the full time jump to radio soon!

Say's Pratt run's the show and you must talk about what he want's. Paul is far better when he has free range of topics. He is very intelligent when it comes to sports. He work's as a news editor at the Province now, he's no longer the Sports editor.

Go easy on him!

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ha, ha Sucker!!!!!

knvb said:
I'm going to give Bmac a couple of weeks before I pass to much judgment. Right now I agree he's a bit dry. I can say though Rick Ball irritates me and I can't quite figure out how he went from being the traffic guy to co-staring the morning show.

With McKeach, Rick Ball was the sideline guy, but now he runs the show ,with bmac in the background...which may be where he belongs...the jury is out but I'm not liking it so far...what's up for mojo?

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Gooch starts monday at MoJo and it should be interesting to see what the ratings in the morning will look like. Hopefully 1040 will launch Ball off the Port Mann and have BMac go head to head with McKeachie.

For me though, I like to have ESPN to balance the discussions. I can only listen to these guys talk about the Canucks for so long. The season is over, let's talk about something else for at least 5 minutes :rolleyes:

Lean

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any one else notice the Team 1040's new affliction for GM knob sucking? "We're not house radio" I guess is out the bloddy window now... Fcuking hell, I thought Donny Taylor had one hand on the phone receiver and the other reaching down the line to Nonis' yesterday. I guess you could see it coming, though because Burke hated them all at the Team and wouldn't let ANY of the Canucks give them the time of day. I wonder how many dozen beer the producers sent to GM place to get the interviews they did get yesterday and today.

I did notice Nonis was appeared on 730 first then 5 minutes later he was on 1040.

I give him one trade before they (media) start ripping him for being Burkes clone. It'll be just as bad as Rocky V.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0