Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Portugal vs England

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Remember the Indo/Club I 'handball' this year in the Imperial Cup?
I remember it well in fact ........ your fella' (Stu perhaps ??) caught the fcuker at the top of the 6 and threw it away. There were absolutely no complaints at the time .... funny now, you voice one.

LIke I said, get over the fact it was an awful day for England and Man. U fans.
We finally agree on one thing now mate :D

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh for the love of big baby Jesus.

From the UK Dictionary of Slang

Pants: Noun/Adj. Nonsense, rubbish, bad. From the standard British English of pants, meaning underwear; also a variation on 'knickers'. E.g."The first half was pants but I stayed until the end and it was actually a great film." [1990s] Exclam. An exclamation of annoyance or frustration. From the noun, (above).

Regards,
-dictonarie_hanson

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice work Terry!

Obviously, this is a goal.....had Terry not taken it upon himself to fukc it up for a nation! :D The Captain is bang on in his analysis.......Final exams or no Final exams. ;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Spot

Of course..there is a reason the mighty Beckham missed his peno so badly. The earth below him was not worthy. Problem is, it was that way for both sides.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Portuguese player that did that cheeky little chip on his PK caused that hole in the ground, you can't hit a PK like that without stubing your dink.

What happened to checking the spot before hitting the ball. Its not Becks fault, its his sponsor and the boots he wears, thats the second time that has happened, who is going out to buy those boots now?

hos

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
The Captain is bang on in his analysis.......
You're right Skip, that pic of yours clearly showing Terry pulling Ricardo's shoulder down :rolleyes:. I stand corrected ..........

Your taxi's waiting ......

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This game was SOOOOOOOOOOO yesterday. What about the huge upset taking place right now? Wow.

England are done. Get over it.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can honestly say if it was the Irish against the Portugese I would be rooting for the Irish.

Great, I feel a lot better now. For the record, I would NEVER cheer for England.

Walks,

You are fcuking losing your mind. Of course, we're not going to embarrass you at the time because the INdo players even said it shouldn't have been called. His hand was in front his chest and the ball was struck with pace. IT should have been a no call. But hey, we can live with it and move on. :) MUCH like the volley that Lizarazu just hit in the Greece game. It hit the guys arm which was in FRONT of his stomach. Exactly the same scenario as that game.......but you were right about the first penalty that game, if that makes you feel any better. 1/2 isn't bad for someone who honestly thinks there was no foul on the Portuguese keeper. :D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beckham is a poof! Fancy missing two pennoes in a row at a major tournament. I guess his corners were ok though :rolleyes: . It is fcuking embarrassing. White boots, massive bloody ear studs, some stupid bloody tatoo on his neck. Alround a shoc-king tournament for the so-called Captain. England need to break up this Sven-Becks combination that can seemingly do no wrong. What exactly have they done right lately. Admittedly, they were missing some key players in WC 2002, but there are no excuses this time!! Even his penno against Argentina in 2002 was crap, right down the middle. Nobody shoots down the middle on a penno intentionally. England have plateaued under Sven....I guess the problem is who would replace him, nobody would probably want the job. He has to take some for bringing Hargreaves and P. Neville on for Gerrard and Scholes. He tried to defend and it backfired, evident in his reaction on Postiga's equalizer.

Which brings me to this.....Jinkwad and all you other Postiga knockers, I called this ages ago (I'm too busy to go throught the archives). How ironic that a young player who got slagged all of last season as being a flop in England would come back and stuff it up the nation's arses :D And his penalty was pure class.....big balls indeed....big balls. :D :cool:

Quite simply, England had a great chance to win this thing and they completely blew it!

Daz :cool:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's English slang for ciggarette. If you don't believe me ask Sensei Hanson to look it up in his English dictionary... I'm obviously calling Beckham a ciggarette for smoking that PK over the crossbar. Obviosly.

Pants.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tasty stuff.

Captain, never give up the fight for freedom, just choose your battlegrounds a wee bit more wisely. Slainte.

CDK, I dont get that either, your humour is over my crossbar.

Great game today, I was hoping for Saha to get on sooner.

Next up Sweden vs Holland. Larsson gets two and the Dutch go home.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kippers,

It's slim pickings, but although it pains me to say it.....Rsol should be captain!

Daz :cool:

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cpt. I think you mean billy.

CDK. you saying you think I'm a bit like a bale of hay? why don't you go have a wee peddle and crank in your magnums. That should bring you into this decade with your brit slang.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0