Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Poor old RANGERFOREVER

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight was the first official Ranger-Fireman training session tonight!
RANGERFOREVER went down with what looks to be a possible torn ACL.
A solid 18 lads trying to make a new team happen and big R F goes down like a sniper on the noel?
I felt bad for Frase because I know how much he gives a siht, and secondly who is going to feed Andy Myer the ball when we stuff it down S U throats!
Oh well, back to the drawing board and try to come up with another plan to make Ballbaby miss another few games this year. ;)

Hey Champs--------------------------Just bring it big boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When your good they call you Crackerjack, when you protest they call you__________________________________________________________________________________________________You Know!!!!!!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To bad for the BIGMAN, is Shoey starting in goal after the outstanding Muckers season?
When is the Big Oldie Rangers vs. Jr. Rangers Match, should be a good one.

hos

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rangerdonehunforever :( thats terrible news at his age ,how come it had to happen now!get in to the quak & sort your self out donehunforever

speedy recovery biggen

sidthepaddy

a whole lot a undefinedhoops

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahm a done Hun.

Thanks lads, I hope it's not a year-long kind of thing.

MCL by the looks of things - Fcuk me. :mad:

Gung ho about this season, came into it probably in better shape than the last 5 or so years.
Thought honestly I might be able to play 1/2 hour PT now instead of 20 minutes this campaign. ;)

Honestly though, I was really excited about playing Masters against the obvious quality opposition and keen on our new amalgamated side.

Absolutely gutted,

RF

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
too bad ,maybe your comeback is looking more like 2010 :D speedy recovery

greenforever :cool:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ahm a done Hun.

Rangerforever said:
Thanks lads, I hope it's not a year-long kind of thing.

MCL by the looks of things - Fcuk me. :mad:

Gung ho about this season, came into it probably in better shape than the last 5 or so years.
Thought honestly I might be able to play 1/2 hour PT now instead of 20 minutes this campaign. ;)

Honestly though, I was really excited about playing Masters against the obvious quality opposition and keen on our new amalgamated side.

Absolutely gutted,

RF

As they said in the movie Old School...."Walk it off big-guy!!"

but seriously, hope you get well soon.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ahm a done Hun.

:( unlucky RF...hope its not too bad.
...I guess it's time to break out the pilates tapes, or re-open the kama-sutra manual. :)

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF,

I am going to try to help ya a bit on this RF...Not that a knee injury is any good at all (had a few myself!!!!) here's what I might suggest biglad...(I know you probably are well on your way with this but for what it's worth!!)

Get a good sports med guy to look at it for a proper dianosis...

If there is indeed a tear that needs repair get it done!!!

Physio yourself to death because coming back from an MCL or ACL is tough work (trust me I've been there) when your not in the physio get in the gym (ask the physio for extra work)

the surgery on these types of injuries has come a long way since I had mine done way back in 1982....but like I said physio is crucial!!!

Take your time and work hard so we see ya in the only over 35 league that matters....

Cheers 5BT

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
At what point does skipping the Pachos Happy Hour fit into the program?

With all the necessary physio suggested by 5BT, I can see RF coming back looking like the Olsen twin (you know, the one that doesn't eat).

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Yeah! I forgot lots of touching yourself in an unnatural manner! and a bit O this biggun :knvb:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5bigtoes said:
Oh Yeah! I forgot lots of touching yourself in an unnatural manner! and a bit O this biggun :knvb:

This will require a wee bit of skill. His arms are short and his ab is large. This calls for a mirror at a 45", tweezers and a pepper mill.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky RF, hope you heel up quick. If needed I can sub for you as we won't need to fudge the ID card much.....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amazing choice of words from you, Balsa. Freud may have well rolled in is gravey with that one.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am a man of few words and plenty 'o pachos that is why I am a great RF look alike. Plus there is no way I could possibly match all your wit and creative posts KNVB. ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts