Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pool standings updated

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoa, for a second there I thought you were going to say, I'll tell you what BJB, you give me $114 dollars you've already won and I'll give you a...uh, never mind.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The final standings for Week 10 are now up, congrats to Parkhead who won the $38 this week.

KNVB has taken the overall lead with his steady "one off the pace" weekly strategy :D

I'll put the Week 11 stuff up by tomorrow morning.

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. Zaurrini, your stuff is updated as well, let me know when I can put up the Week 11 picksheet.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone's picks are now in and uploaded for review for this week.

Well, everyone except for Sillyrabbit which is unfortunate for him as he has now probably taken himself out of the running for the overall championship by not submitting picks :eek:

Zaurrini,

Your pool's picks are also up.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final standings for Week 11 are now posted for you to all see how far you were behind this week's winner :D

I'll get Week 12's picksheet up by tomorrow morning.

Also, sillyrabbit was away on a cruise last week and couldn't get to a computer to make his picks. I've decided to give him a token 5 correct picks towards the overall title.

Does anyone have a problem with that?

Cheers,

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 12 picks are up for review.

No picks this week from Kurgan, Dap, or Sillyrabbit. 2 weeks in a row now that a poolster who is contention for the overall title has taken themselves out of it :rolleyes:

Zaurrini, your pool is up as well.

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. please note that the deadline for Week 13 will be Thursday morning due to games being played on Thanksgiving in the Excited States.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course I have to be the one to ask...

We're not giving points to them are we? Or did you go with 5 even though that week Blaze didn't have his sister do his picks he got 4?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They may or may not get points based on what their excuse is and how well everyone else in the pool does this week. If everyone averages low scores, points in all likelihood not be given.

For Sillyrabbit, I think it is fair to say that he will not get any points since this is 2 weeks in a row he hasn't submitted picks.

Going forward, I think that I will state that at this point of the season, if any poolster does not submit picks, no "make-up" points will be awarded.

Fair enough?

Cheers,

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're getting into a dodgy area using excuses and others totals to pro-rate ones points, me thinks, but for this week it's fine by me. I'm sure it was a simple case of Kurgan tricking Hammerhead into sticking his tongue on the flag bowl out at Commonwealth and not being able to get it off. It happens.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Erm, that's why I asked last week if anyone objected. No one really did, including you, so to be fair, one would think that Kurgan and Dap should be afforded the same courtesy.

It's not like 5 points is going to do them any good anyhow :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pool standings are updated going into the MNF game.

Total points will decide the week's winner between the following 3:

Regs - 30
HOS - 33
Hammerhead - 35

Don't forget that Week 14 picks must be in by Thursday morning. I'll put the picksheet up immediately after the game tomorrow night.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Every single person picked TB this week. I'm starting to really get chuffed at losing out by one point. I can see me losing the whole damn thing on the last week by one too. Wouldn't that just be perfect? (That was rhetorical in case you were wondering.)

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't pick Tampa Bay. I would have though. In fact, I'm pretty sure I would have picked every team that won today except for Baltimore. This would have been my week to win more money and not collect it!

C'mon man. Surely, you won't choke against three hammerheads like HOS, Regs and whatshisname.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Price is Wrong Bob

Originally posted by Regs
Regs - 30
HOS - 33
Hammerhead - 35

I feel like a contestant on the Price is Right, and the last guy bids 1 Buck over your bid, looks like I am screwed unless I land on 33.

hos needs a break this weekend:eek:

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats!!!

Way to go HOS!!! Well atleast i think u won?? Are u allowed to be over? or is it like the price is right??? :cool:

Thanks for keeping regs from winning. :D

I"m out of the hunt for overall leader but still have a shot at being weekly champ picker!!! :eek: hopefully!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking bullshite! :mad:

A fcuking safety in the last 2 minutes does me in :mad:

Final standings for Week 12 are now posted. I will post the Week 13 picksheet by noon tomorrow.

:mad:

~Regs.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fassel obviously watched the Pats-Fish game from a couple of weeks ago and was inspired by Belichick's savvy gamesmanship. Unfortunately, Fassel is a shitty coach and the move backfired, costing Regs (and, most likely, a lot of bookies in Vegas) by turning a four-point spread into a six-pointer.

Anyways, Kerry Collins is a bum. They're going to run both him and Fassel out of town - and maybe Tiki Barber too, unless he obtains some hands in the off-season. I also read on espn.com that Amani Toomer has just found and re-attached his head. Good for him.

If Tampa Bay reels off five straight wins and makes the playoffs after dumping Keyshawn, I guarantee the closest he will ever come to returning to the NFL is by doing sideline reporting for FOX. Too bad, coz he sounded like a really great team guy and a good locker-room presence.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I won't be able to update the pool standings until tomorrow night. Same for your pool Zaurrini.

Sorry about the inconvenience but TTP headquarters is on the move and there will not be internet access until then :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Regs
Sorry about the inconvenience but TTP headquarters is on the move and there will not be internet access until then :D

DownTown Vancouver is no longer big enough to house TTP and all the staff, are you going International regs?, or just out toward Poco:D

hos

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0