Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pool related questions & answers

Nickel

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moving up

I'm moving up baby! Who would have thought M. Havlat would be leading the leaque in scoring!?

Regs, do you know if I can fix my signon to just Nickel instead of Nickel Nickel I see knvb was the only other dumbass to do the same thing??:D

Offforapintortwobefore54-40

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No problem.

54-40 are playing tonite? Who the fcuk is the TTP Music moderator and why didn't he post this info?...

~TB.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If a team gets a bench minor for something(ie too many men on the ice) and your player has to serve the 2 minutes, does he get .5 points for his troubles?

Captainwhoisgraspingatstrawsasheplummetsdowntherankings

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robert

Where do I go to get my refund cheque for this damn pool.
Guess I should have taken you up on the offer to make the changes to my picks.

DAMN!!!!
:mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Answers given

Captain,

That really is grasping at straws and to be honest, down-right pathetic. With recent events seeing Bigun shooting past you in the standings, one can only hope he puts the boots to ya here on TTP and put you outta your misery...

Yoda,

You can pick up a refund cheque at Bigun's house. If you start walking now, you should get there by St. Paddy's Day.

~TB.

Bigun

Aug 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My oh my... how things change.

Captain, I do not know where to begin. You could call me prophet, hockey guru...whatever, as long as they are more complimentary than earlier.

I seem to recall pointing out that you had no where to go but DOWN. wellwellwell

You've gone down faster than a $10 hooker on a busy Friday night. How is that dish of crow going down? I hope the feathers aren't ticklin' too much. Where are your fancy stats now? Perhaps you could calculate the % shift in our fortunes.

I won't pretend I'm gonna win this thing... I won't. I chose poor goalies, but these recent developments suggest there just might be a benevolent higher being, and he sure as hell isn't Irish. Ther is just no way the Captain could win a hockey pool and Ireland go to the big dance in the same year.

My faith is restored.

Don't eat the whole bird in one sitting. You will have more opportunities I'm sure.

Cheers

bigunwhoiscurrentlywellaheadofshitpicksandsmilinfromeartoear

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we go........

:rolleyes:

I knew this was coming. However, we know that I had the best team while all my players were healthy. If you look at the GP, you will notice a quite a difference between you and I, Big flopinworldcupqualifying ' Un. Regs, is still sitting behind Shitpicks, so he has to make reference to the fact that you have moved a whole EIGHT points ahead. He can't say anything until he moves ahead. My players will start to roll again once I get them back and I will finish above Bigun and his Marionette Sir Ragsalot.

BTW, what the fcuk happened to our little NFL wagering? I am still waiting for the e-mail.

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now I have 4 players down according the little red crosses....

TheCaptainwhoknowstherestofthepoolstersarefortunatewiththeinjurybugthathashithisteam

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0