Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pool related questions and answers

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The NHL Hockey Pool stuff will be up by Sunday [I hope] but while I have the time, I thought I would start this thread for any questions some TTPers might have.

Here are a few basics:

The pool is a newspaper box-style selection format. 20 groups of 10 players to select from. You will have 12 forwards, 6 defensemen, and 2 goalies.

The cost will be only $20.

80% of the pot would go to the winner, 20% minus $25 for second place, and $25 for third. This is the exact same breakdown as last year.

Goalies will receive 0.05 points per save as bonus points and 'out' players will receive 0.25 points per penalty minute... it'll all be explained in further detail later and with the way the pool is set-up, you will be able to compare group choices based on this pool's point system (last year's NHL stats).

Also, for any lurkers interested in this pool, you will have to have a TTP Community account.

Last year we had 33 entrants with $495 going to the winner [Ballbaby], $145 to the runner-up [Captain Shamrock] and $25 going to third place [Jimmy Holiday]... more people entered means more money for the top 2.

That's enough for now... if you're gonna enter or at least thinking about it, please post here stating so. Let's shoot for at least 50 entrants this year...

Cheers,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS is IN, Try to do better than LAST year

I had the lead in the pool, for the first week last year, and then it all fell apart.
Looking for big changes this year.

HOS

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have not won a pool in over 6 years

In Vegas,
they call that DUE!

I am in....

Last time I was even close, Regs cancelled the Champions League pool half way thru.:mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Last time I was even close, Regs cancelled the Champions League pool half way thru.
That's the only reason why that pool was cancelled :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The usual though hang on for a couple of days as I'm setting up some other payment "options"...

~Regs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will be going ONE better this year...

Last year we had 33 entrants with $495 going to the winner [Ballbaby], $145 to the runner-up [Captain Shamrock] and $25 going to third place [Jimmy Holiday]... more people entered means more money for the top 2.

That looks good but it is going to look better this year. The Captain will be cleaning up this year. Take that to the bank.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the way your Willhill has been going lately and your NFL picks, the only thing that you can take to the bank Captain is that you ain't gonna win nothing.

ODisadefinitemaybe.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts