Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Playing for Olympic gold??? Or Stanley Cup for Vancouver???

Canuck Fans!!! What would you rather see????

• Total voters

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the injuries to Jovo and the reported nagging hip problem with Nasi, should these players be thinking about playing in the Olympics, or should they be resting to make a run into the playoffs?

For me...I say rest, and bring Lord Stanley's Cup to Vancouver!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree. In Jovo's case, we can slot in another good D for the Olympic team, but here in Vancouver, we need him for the playoffs.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jovo better not go... he needs the rest.... 1 it will hurt Canada being a hurt defencemen and 2 it will hurt the Canucks cuz he prob won't have time to heel his injury. Plus he alrady has a gold medal.... and doesn't have a cup.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He should go to Italy.

I can't believe any of you actually trhink the Canucks have a shot at winning the stanley cup right now. I have a better chance at making the Candian 4x100 team than that actually happening. If there is a trade or 2 made and Nonis can change the team up a bit then they have a chance but right now they don't have a deep enough blueline and the big line looks like shite. Now if you could get Jovo and NAslund to stay behind then go ahead, we may have a better chance at success in the playoffs.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk no, you heathen.

Just realistic.

I'm a big fan ( no pun inteneded) of the Canucks and rarely miss their games on the TV. I have realized that they seem to be a team that lacks heart at times. the real heartbeat of the seems to be cooke and i commend Nonis for signing him at the money he did as when he is not injured he is well worth the money. I really believe the Crawford has been around the core of the team that is here for too long. He is a good coach and all that but i firmly believe that the players are no longer recieveing the messages he sends.

I really hope they can win the cup and believe that Auld isn't a big problem in net. You will need a backup but auld is fine and unless they are getting someone like Luongo or a Brodeur what's the point in making a trade that is most likely going to take away from the rest of the team. They can't trade away Buordon or Schneider as they both could be studs and so far look like they will be.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't Canada getting a little thin on the backend now?

What's the line-up including 7th, 8th, 9th d-men? Is McCabe close? Brewer is out but was he even on the team?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0