Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Players Needed for Summer Rec League

outerfoot

May 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking for talented players in their 20's and early 30's who can play a decent quality ball (ie, VMSL Div 1 or 2'ish) within the parameters of a laid-back, open-age, fun league.

Season runs late April to the end of August. Tryouts in early April. One game per week, mostly Tuesday nights, some Wednesday nights.

All fields in Vancouver.

Contact outerfoot@gmail.com

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking for talented players in their 20's and early 30's who can play a decent quality ball (ie, VMSL Div 1 or 2'ish) within the parameters of a laid-back, open-age, fun league.

Season runs late April to the end of August. Tryouts in early April. One game per week, mostly Tuesday nights, some Wednesday nights.

All fields in Vancouver.

Contact outerfoot@gmail.com
I am sure the watchman will be calling about his son playing for you
just saying
ps twat wtf is with u saying laid back,fun league open age !!!!!!!!!!!!!wtf its summer rec league

polska come outta your shell

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I tried out last year but got cut. I was told to come back this year with a much more laid back attitude. Have been training intensely by doing deep breathing exercises and meditation. I think therefore I am ready.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I tried out last year but got cut. I was told to come back this year with a much more laid back attitude. Have been training intensely by doing deep breathing exercises and meditation. I think therefore I am ready.
samething happened to me
Wtf

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts