Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

play soccer for what ?

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where to begin,
I started playing soccer to get acceptance from my Dad ,I never had the skill or talent my brother had but I worked hard.
I started playing late in life ,because the soccer was my brother's gift from dad.
Track and field was my gift 12 seconds on a cinder track with runners
in grade 10 seemed like a natural direction .Alas no support.
Back to playing soccer ,things went well started to get good scored lot's of goals had tryouts with semi pro teams (nanaimo dynamos).
Victoria Vistas .
But the ever present shadow ( as Todd Bailey put it the only reason I was on the team (sundowners) was because my brother was there.
Three season's with Surrey United i thought things where going fine
until I stuck up for my brother which pretty much ended my career with BC... not playing in the final was his way of saying dont come back next year .
Thats fine at the end of the day I have my medal's my accalade's
my trophy's my memories .good luck Surrey United you will need it (FR)
P.S I got tired of waiting for MH to pass the ball any way>!!!!!!!!!!!!
whatchurbackiforgottoo

Highlander out..................................................................

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
highlander said:
Where to begin,
I started playing soccer to get acceptance from my Dad ,I never had the skill or talent my brother had but I worked hard.
I started playing late in life ,because the soccer was my brother's gift from dad.
Track and field was my gift 12 seconds on a cinder track with runners
in grade 10 seemed like a natural direction .Alas no support.
Back to playing soccer ,things went well started to get good scored lot's of goals had tryouts with semi pro teams (nanaimo dynamos).
Victoria Vistas .
But the ever present shadow ( as Todd Bailey put it the only reason I was on the team (sundowners) was because my brother was there.
Three season's with Surrey United i thought things where going fine
until I stuck up for my brother which pretty much ended my career with BC... not playing in the final was his way of saying dont come back next year .
Thats fine at the end of the day I have my medal's my accalade's
my trophy's my memories .good luck Surrey United you will need it (FR)
P.S I got tired of waiting for MH to pass the ball any way>!!!!!!!!!!!!
whatchurbackiforgottoo

Highlander out..................................................................
Symbol is that you? Now don't you start the dramatics, I had enough of that with my daughter yesterday. ;)

You were welcome back without a doubt. You weren't the first on this squad not to get into a game and you won't be the last. Your stigma is your enormous ability that is sometimes overshadowed by your Jamaican "Take it easy mun" attitude. We talked about this before. Nobody has ever been "cut" from our team and your interpretation about the message is just that, "your interpretation". Now why would you want to stick up for your big brother anyway. He's an obvious twat who has been spoiled rotten. Dougie this. Dougie that. Dougie. Dougie. Dougie. I quit too! Murray, pass me the fricken ball and tell your wife to stop staring at my nipples.

Symbol, I accept you just the way you are. Now get on your bus and drive. :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0