Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pissed off

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently it doesn't matter how many posts one has. I have just hit 400 and still lack moderator status. I'm sure it is in everyone's best interest anyway.
The number of posts you have has nothing to do with becoming a TTP Moderator. I have thought about it but everytime I do I can't get around the little episode were you emailed me your whole fcuking hard-drive causing all sorts of problems with the mail server and my ISP suspending my account :mad:

If you would have just FTP'd the thing like all the current mods, you would also share the lofty perch that Jinky, Fasty, Keeper, TheRob, and Sensei_Hanson currently find themselves.

Sorry for taking this public but I'm sick of all the innuendo and outright lies on how I conduct and administer the TTP Community.

Yours in slander,

~TB.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm

Interesting. I thought this site was called Takethepiss. My mistake. I really like my new avatar though. That X is really sharp. I think this 'head' injury you received last weekend has impacted you more than you or I originally thought.

Unlucky.

Captain

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I missed something here.....(?)

Speaking of taking the piss... I found out today that half the I-Ties in Vancouver want to kill me???

What the fcuk did I say that was so bad?

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Icons

Is it just the "Moderator's" that can have an Icon under their usernames or can us Croats have them as well?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of pissed off!

How's your News letter wind up "mediocre Surrey side" I say Hah to that baldey! Well see whos mediocre when Peg actually has to play someone!;)

~knvb

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'Cause there's not much to moderate in there? What's he going to do, hold the Captain's hand?

Nevermind...

~TB.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abuse of power

Do the "moderator's" have the authority to ban me from any thread they see fit?

The rivalry should intensify come world cup but I think that you might be banned from i-tal threads cause your comments could start a war.

-CDK

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Automated phone centres

Why is it that when you call a company (let's say, Telus, for instance), the computer asks you to enter you phone number, but the first thing the human operator asks you for when he answers is your ****ing phone number again?!

Fukcing automated phone service. :mad:

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK,

I want to kill Regs...but that's cause he's one of the chosen ones!

Does that help? :confused:

~NottyplottingRegsdemise...dum.da.dum.dummmmm

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waannan Paaatay!

Party...does it involve the untimely death of Regs? Or should I just bring some chip dip?:D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Death of Regs

First off...there will be no murders at my party...secondly, I have no clue who Regs is!!

Party is on August 10th...anytime after 6:00pm...BYOB...in Langley...

2*4*5 4340c St

See you there?:p

Lips

Jul 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What da hell??

Streaker 14
What da hell, ni girl?? Giving out your address......are you (beer) NUTS????
You know.....I have been asked to play in Vernon with YG's....but nothing is going to beat........YOUR party!!!!
Bring on da BEER...ya nut!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts