Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pictures from Korea

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's a couple for ya. Other than my parents visiting and me getting a new roommate, things here have been pretty standard. I do like the all you can eat, all you can drink restaurant we went to on Saturday. Any time you can serve yourself a quintuple its gotta be a good thing.

Sorry SC, there hasn't been any chicken feet soup for me to test here yet.

OD, you're still going down when I get back.

That's about all for now, although I have to say Thank GOD I am not a Korean teacher today at our school as they had to deal with the little girl who not only pissed herself, but also shite her pants at the same time. Good stuff.

23 more days.....

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
I think the bag could have been better served else where. :rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly:eek:

Not to embarrass the fine looking gal up above... at least she could have been wearing a bikini or something:rolleyes:

+SCwhoisstillworkingonpicturesfromTaiwan:mad:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
T=power

How many more days until you are outta there?

+Lucky bastage:)

+SCknowsyouarecountingtheminutes;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
so you're not...

going to swing through the middle east on your way home:confused:

+SCisjealous:eek:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would probably be easier than the round about flight I have right now, but I'm not planning on it.:rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crap...

for months now I have been 'trying' to post some photos of my life:rolleyes: in Taiwan (For Reccos' benefit) . Unfort. I'm having HUGE problems plugging in a photo of the biggest spider I've seen. (Approx. 7inches in length/width)

There are also some breast & ass shots, for some of our daily readers here on TTP:wa:

In time I guess...

+SC

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
T-Power

are you going to post some dozies before you leave Korea?

Hopefully many shots of people wearing masks around town:wa:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masks here are commonplace. Even in summer. Gotta love these people, they were masks, yet don't cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing. Good stuff.:rolleyes:

Well, this will be the final post from The "Asian" Power. I'm leaving SC adrift in a sea of sars hysterical, anti-american, and alcohol infused neighbours. Or is that just the place I'm going back to?

Anyway, its been great here, I've had a blast, and I'm looking forward to coming home. Keep it together SC, its only a short while now.

ImightbelookingforwardtocominghomebutImnotlookingforwardtothefcukinglongassplaneride

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best of Luck

Yeah, one of these days I may sort out some 'snaps' and actually post them. Until then, it was nice to have a fellow TTPer who could understand the insanity and influence Asia can have over someone, even if you weren't around as long as I :)

Probably the best thing you can do, ' get out in time'...

It's too late for me, go on without me:wa: :cool:

+SC

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You haven't even eaten dog yet. Less than 12 hours left to do so. Go find a real tube steak vendor and have a korean hot dog.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robson street...

my guess is that you'll have a great chance finding 'dog' after one night out at the Roxy. So why bother?

12 hours to leave and then what? I counted down the last time I went home, and it took me fricken 20 hours from door to door.

T-Power,
don't get too excited until you have cleared customs. Don't forget your tax slips either, they'll fcuk you up the arse :eek: :mad:

+SCisjustfcukinwithyoubeforeyougetontheplane:p

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, c'mon Power. It's bad enough you're bailing on arrows tomorrow, but if we find out you haven't even eaten dog, we're taking you to the sketchiest buffet we can find when you get in. Isn't pho Vietnamese for dog? Mmmm, pho.

Later.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC

SC: I assume you are back in Asia based on your recent posts. Could you not have got someone back in Vancouver to show you how to post those 'hot' pics?

Maybe there should be a thread for you where people can advise you on how to do it?

Is ThePower returning permanently back here or for a vacation?
SC how is your tutoring on the war going? You dating?? What's happening? We need more good stuff from ya?

You guys both assume all us interested readers know the latest but you forget you have your insider pms going back and forth and we get left out of the total picture?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nut shell...

T-Power couldn't handle the day to day 'sweat shop' like atmosphere in Korea, so he headed home for the good life :)

SC was home for a brief time, yes , but soon returned to the 'sweat shop' like atmosphere of Taiwan.

It's hard to save things to a public computer yet alone put a disk in a hard drive at an internet cafe, hense the no pictures:rolleyes:

War tutoring has turned to 90 minute chats about Buddhism and Daoism, but nonetheless the cash is flowing.:D

Dating you ask :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

One still leaves their house at 1am to hit a night out on the town. The bar still closes when the last person decides to leave (usually 9am). SC still works from 4pm to 9pm 5 days a week and still rakes in the cash on weekend tutoring gigs. Beers are still $1.50 to $2.00 Canadian at 7/11 and you can still pick up a 26er there too.
My rent is still only a mere $150 Canadian per month. The weather is still stinkin' hot and it is still strawberry season (4 months now). Young ladies in skimpy outfits still sell booze, beetal nut, pot and other goodies out of glass huts along side the road. K-TV (kareoke SP?) and bowling alleys are still on every corner. There are still 3-5 7/11s within site EVERYWHERE YOU GO.:rolleyes:

What else can I say?:confused: BTW Reccos, I told you if you wanted me to keep you posted I can add you to my newsletter updates, they are very detailed. I can even fill you in on the dating scene:eek:

+SCwondersifshemissedanything;)

I also have tickets to see the Beastie Boys in Taipei on April 20th

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC, ADD ME

SC:

Thnaks for the update. Yes, add me to your newsletter (PM and tell me if you need anything from me to do this).

And make sure you give us the goods on those hot dates.

Hey, is there any SARS there of significance?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0