Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pictures from Korea

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened to her man?

Don't you mean men? She told me she was looking for someone she knew that night. By the way she was going about it though, I'm guessing she only remembered what his ass felt like by the number of guys she was going through.

SC, I'm sure the woman on the subway singing Christian hymns would have been very upset had I told her about Buddha. Still the common Lord on this peninsula.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Change your ways man...

It's all about leaving perishable food out for the Ghosts to feast on. Oh yeah, don't forget the blazing fires everywhere to throw your Ghost money in:rolleyes:

I don't know what it would be like up there, but it's nothing but temples and spiritual stuff in these parts.:cool:

I went shopping and it felt like home, turned the corner and there was a Muslum dude selling pizza by the slice;) , Kinda like the shops in Van, only they sell the noodles, unidentified chicken parts and animal hoofs:(

+SCcan'twaittohittheslopesofVanin2weeks:wa:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC, how long you going back for? Are you stranding me over here as the only Asian TTP link?

Thepowerwhostillhas4monthsbeforehegetstovisithome

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
long enough...

to get out of Asia for a bit, then back to the grind of making ridiculous amounts of cash, start work at 4pm, finish at 9pm (Mon-Fri), play footy, tennis, stick, (even) darts, bowl, touch football, connect 4, jenga, sh*t head, floor hockey, b-ball, and more, until gosh awful times in the morning.

Wait, why am I heading to Van for a visit?:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, fresh air, snowboarding, mum's cookin', to look at real cheese, and to go where English is spoken on a daily basis (not in Richmond though):eek:

+SC3.5weeksbuddy:):wa:

I'm a 'legal' resident of Taiwan, so you're not going to lose me for a while;)

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheese, eh?

Well, today at Casa Scud I just happen to have cheddar, feta, gouda, real parmesan, fruilano, and Port Salut left over from Friday's dinner with friends. Too bad you're away:(

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had all you can eat pizza slut yesterday...

There was something that resembled real cheese on the pizza :wa:

SYC,
There is a new shipment of blondes that just entered the country...I'll see if the pictures turn out and post some;)

+SCalwaystryingtohelpoutinthechickdepartment:D

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting email from the Canadian Embassy in Seoul today. Seems they're forwarding out an evacuation plan complete with emergency contact numbers and gathering points. Do they know something they're not telling us...

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC, you don't know how close I am. This week hasn't been anything but headaches. My group of friends and I are getting pretty annoyed with the constant crap we have to put up with. The kids do an amazing job of making me enjoy it here, but even they can only do so much. There was an incident this week (which I can't talk about yet) that really puts me off recomending this country to anyone. That's enough of a bitter diatribe for now.

thepowerwhowondershowsomepeoplecanbesostupid

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
skip over to the island...

get your "visitor's " visa, quit, head to Tai***, and there you go.;)

I can only imagine what you have bottled up, I've heard about that place.

You have to remember what kind of society you are working in.
For now it's all about thick skin bro:)

+SCsayskeepyourchinup
My son, you have also hit the fourth stage of culture shock (at the 3-4 months stage). ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
work politics or world politics?

I know you can't really say TPower, but Throbby and I are having a debate. If it is world politics, get out while you can. If it is other, the please refer to the above post!

+SCishereforyou:)

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is BS. I hear nothing of it and it will be spread all over TTP within hours. Weak shite Power. Spill your guts.

SC, I would imagine it is work politics and not world politics. I say beat them up. You're bigger than them. What are they gonna do?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are they gonna do?

Throw dogs at you:rolleyes:

Either that or make you eat rice/noodles every g*d damn day:p

+SCwho'shappytobeeatingNorthAmericanfoodthesedays:wa:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In today's report from the front:

Nut job in Daegu lights milk carton full of flammable liquid and throws it into subway. Kills 130+.

The Glorious Leader has threatened to pull out of the 1953 Armistice Agreement that brought a halt to the Korean War, thus technically bringing the two sides back into the legal definition of war.

There threats have also continued from the "vicious monsters" in the North that they will in fact test the missile that reportedly has the capacity to reach the western United States.

In happier news, one of the sidewalk trucks has set up shop outside my house and is selling Ho Tak, my favourite Korean snack. Deep fried dough with cinnamon inside. Doesn't get any better than that.

Over and out.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0