Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Pick your favorite to win Div 2

Who will be the best team in Div 2

• Total voters

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
acbc from experience of playing them, the rams were good last year so maybe them, nomads seem to be good from what i hear neevr seen them tho, and the coyotes b team is very good also even though there not up there, comparing them to whalley last year who was #2 behind us ;) i think they was on par with them

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
only reason you've never seen us is because you bailed on your drunk promise to play us.

I dont know what ACBC 'B' has done this year. Other than acquire a fringe nomad :eek:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I pick the Gunners. the Div1 team signed 11 players thats it. stupid if you ask me. they are going to call up five players every game. the div1 is tryiing to get it's premier spot back. and the Gunners"B" will be trying to win Div2 to get back to Div1 and give there Graduating U21 players a taste of mens soccer in div2.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hector,,you can call up 7 players now so many teams includeing us have signed the minimal amount to their top team. We have signed 11 to premier for now and will be calling up 7 every game..Now players in lower divisions in club systems get the experience needed to improve and it gives those same guys a chance for the higher divisions to have a look at their younger improveing guys. Smart in my books..January 15th is when you will see those guys getting signed up as that is the transfer deadline. Why have guys sit and never get any playing time,,this way they play and stay in shape till they have to be moved up perminantly.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I find it hard to believe that acbc is the best, having only beat sundowner fc 3-2 and 3-1 last season.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow WRU didnt even make it after finishing top 4 in cup...weak!

Maybe someone saw your piss poor performance in Knights league. And don't even tell me that it wasn't your "full" team be both know it was.

5-0 to us is not a good team you make.

WestCoast???

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts