Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pet peeves

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simple I would think. Even Sid may get the hang of this one.

Fuzzy toilet seat covers.

There the Worst. You must have seen them there at everyone's grannies. I can't think of something that bugs me more than fighting to get the lid whilst doing the "pee pee" dance and just as you think you've got it the damn thing to stay it falls mid piss.

Options? Clamp it or relocate to the nearest sea shell shaped sink.(fcuk say that 5 times fast.)

BTW, SC does not count as a pet peeve.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
there are so many

• all caps in posts on TTP
  • posts with every second word being fcuk
  • PMs asking for help when the answers are already in the help section
  • Keeper's incessant drivel concerning the provincial government
  • public washrooms with no paper towels
  • being asked to take a 30% pay cut for a job I don't even enjoy now with the federal government
  • having no choice but to take said pay cut unless something pans out in a hurry
  • female TTPers who attempt to play the gender card and then wonder out loud why the rest of TTP is picking on them :rolleyes:

Pick them apart...

~TB.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my small pet peeve

I'm sick of people posting about how they had great training sessions, last night, yesterday, etc... This has got the be the most banal, "who gives a sh#t" comment possible. Does anyone really care? Is anyone else interested in the quality of your training? I don't care if you drink raw eggs, run 20 miles, or manage to successfully play keep away for a half an hour, it's boring. It doesn't make good copy.

It kinda reminds me of Chris Rock's monologue about "I take care of MY kids". You're supposed to you dumb sh#ts! Just go out, get it done. Do you want glory for it? Or lollipops?

max

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quote this.....
Huge TTP pet peeve .

The majority of the FVSL guys who can't seem to come up with their own piss takes so they copy the lads post above and add a one liner below. I think soon the FVSL thread will just be on long quote.

Regs does this mean premium memberships just went up 30%?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whatever

Max, a little frustrated with the fiancee half way across the world?

Regsi, where is your balls? Just say my name "S.C.". It isn't hard.:rolleyes:

My fcuken pet peeve fcuken is when the fcuken male TTPers think that I am fcuken using the 'female card' because they are too fcuken damn sensitive!:eek:

No, really, I don't have any pet peeves!:cool:

+SCneedsregsishelpagain:rolleyes: :p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by knvb
Huge TTP pet peeve .

The majority of the FVSL guys who can't seem to come up with their own piss takes so they copy the lads post above and add a one liner below. I think soon the FVSL thread will just be on long quote.

Maybe.

~TB.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge TTP pet peeve .

Very annoying!:rolleyes:

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge TTP pet peeve .

I hear ya skytrain, it really pisses me off too!!!!!!;) :D ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Numb nuts

See I could Delete that as per (sub section 6, paragraph 4, foot note b of the crackdown code) but I won't. I want every one to see how un original you really are.

ByeveryoneImentthe6whoactullyreadmyposts.....

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb

"The Author is dead." Nothing is original anymore.

My TTP pet peeves are:
1. Lack of punctuation. All small caps? Fine. But no puctuation makes for a virtually impossible read.
2. Too much swearing. Swears can puctuate and add force to what you say -- they shouldn't be all you say.
3. TTP administrators who can't stand my governmental drivel. ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
down with swearing

I hope you know that MY swearing isn't a form of lack of thoughts, it was for the Webmaster's purpose!:rolleyes:

+SC

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
too many threads

I just can't get enough time to read all the threads and banter.

It takes forever getting through TTP Community News and Feedback.

I guess if I spent all my time on TTP like knvb, I'd get through it....but I'm busy, busy, busy right ~regs~:rolleyes: you've never seen me in a coffee shop, have you?

mmmmmmmmm coffee

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me too!!!

Hey talk to your fellow TNTer Sexual Chocolate because she creates useless, stupid, no minded threads.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sticking with the topic

People that can't drive in the snow vs. people who think they can drive in the snow...

Man, it isn't safe to go out there when others are on the road ~damn Easterners:rolleyes:

+SCisgoingoutsidetomakesnowangels:)

BTW Zenga, I still believe you have trouble differentiating between 'posts' and 'threads'. Most of the 'threads' I start are in the "Jokes" section, under their "OWN" titles. "gesh":rolleyes: I guess you don't have much of a sense of humour-and don't seem to be a part of the TTP "insiders club". That should explain 'why' you don't understand some of the 'inside' jokes. :eek:

pet peeve - when SC uses way too many '&"s in her posts!:mad:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did I mention how much I hate it when giant snow-penises are erected throughout my neighbourhood? You can find it on the corner of MacDonald & Point Grey Road/Cornwall.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts