Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Penticton Tournament 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Penticton Tournament

Any other teams going to this May long weekend tourney.

Langley will be making a return to this tourney this year:wa:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU....

has been ejected from the tournament after participating for over 15 years. So we won't be up their. An undisclosed now Poco Cat team player mooned the ref and that's it. We have done a lot worse than that and am sure Demolition and Sliver have got some good stories. We tried to appeal but no-go. :confused:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Made an example of

Apparently they are starting with us and are making an example of us for other teams. I guess they are trying to clean up the tournament.
:rolleyes:

So I guess that means getting rid of all the mens teams then!

What a joke. How are the other teams going to know that the organizers have kicked us out and that they will not tolerate that kind of action.

Someone let me know when they get the letter from the tournament organizers and whether they refer to us getting kicked out.

I think it's an excuse to get another team in.

Anybody not taking a team up this year that might lend us their club name?
:D

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU....

Originally posted by bertrum
has been ejected from the tournament after participating for over 15 years. So we won't be up their. An undisclosed now Poco Cat team player mooned the ref and that's it. We have done a lot worse than that and am sure Demolition and Sliver have got some good stories. We tried to appeal but no-go. :confused:

Bertrum, i think we should go up anyway and hold a team meeting at slack alice's from 5 to midnight on friday and formulate some kind of a protest to stage in the beer garden the next day. All in favour say "down in One"......

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: GEU....

Originally posted by gong show

Bertrum, i think we should go up anyway and hold a team meeting at slack alice's from 5 to midnight on friday and formulate some kind of a protest to stage in the beer garden the next day. All in favour say "down in One"......

Perhaps we should also barter with a Subway sandwhich artist for their visor and then start singing "Subwaaaaaayyyy Viiiiiiiiiisor?" We could also just sleep on the street somewhere. Freeze our asses off in the beer garden? Good times.:D

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hotels

Originally posted by bertrum

Several.:rolleyes: Go figure

Man, hotel managers are so grumpy about getting smoked in the head with a water ballon.... IE Hansel and Gretel...... Good Times.....:D

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done council !!

Penticton has just voted in favour of 4am openings.
Lookout Nightmoves on May long weekend.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 AM!!!

Downtown, I have a feeling not many peeps will be keeping up with the likes of you???:rolleyes: Well maybe Jacko or Speersy, but that would only be due to the pills you'd have to pop into their passing out gubs!!!:D

Penticton here we come!!!:wa: :knvb:

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky Bucky

Try reading the quote again - believe it says pills into THEIR mouths....it's alright lad. Maybe you should come play for once...
Anyways, let rumours fly as they may.....
:eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pills, mouths and swallowing...

I have something you can swallow Bucky... (nothing to do with little pills either);)

Downtowntopropelfromatrapeezthisyear???:eek:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Way to get in there Striker14!

Like how you dropped that little post about your women's team going up to Penticton right after the comment about mouths & swallowing........ :eek:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NASTY Spazz

Just the way I like it...nasty!!

Of course I am going to get a dig in about my team...WE'RE IN THE FINALS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry...:( ...soft spot, eh?

striker14iscruisin'forabruisin' :wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's Penticton!

You're little "dig in" about being in the Finals was a little harsh since we're in the PENTICTON TOURNAMENT forum not a MWSL Results forum dumbass!

But as for Penticton I'll be there pretending to be a "Cougar" player (Jaguar, whatever) like the rest of ya cuz my team is a bunch of married old deadbeats with kids and can't be bothered to party hard in Penticton!

But I'm getting excited...... soccer....... beer (keg).... Nite Moves...... hangover......soccer....... (sex-for some people....)............ beer......

And we'll be playing against RUFC women's team and the Legends Chicks team too...... should be fun!

Spazz

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Annual pissfest 2003

4am nightmoves...I better not be playing any early games cause you can forget about it. Might have to pitch my tent in both the club and on the field for morning games. What? Whatever.

It better be hotter outside than last year. 20 degrees just isn't scorching enough. Bring on the heat!!:wa:

Anyone else staying at the Golden Sands? Both North Shore womens and Maple Ridge Mens will be there sharing the love. Come on over and bring drinks.

If only I could fit around of drunken golf in the mix too? Hmmm...I would rather be doing that than early soccer hungover.

Hope everyone has a blast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts