Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Penticton Tournament 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Halfvolley

If only you could attend practices and games for the Highlanders the way you can attend summer tournaments.

Beware McGill, Clayton, Fish, Trev, and Glenny will be up there hitting the links.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where ya bunkin'

My women's team is stayin' at the Shoreline...should be a party!! Anyone interested in stoppin' by, feel free!!

I agree...it better be a scorcher weekend...raccoon tans all around

it'sgettin'hotinheresotakeoffallyourclothes:wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There goes Striker again.....

Advertising again...... not about the big game this weekend but that you're giving out "free feels" in penticton.

I thought the saying goes..... "what happens in Penticton, stays in Penticton" ........ but you're already starting things before the tourny's even started!

Just tell everyone that shows up at our hotel that Lips (unleash the hounds) is "Striker"...... ha ha ha

:cool: Spazz

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer, links and beer

Millhouse, I'll be hitting the links for sure. Where are they planning on playing, any idea?

Striker "free feels", I will pass the good news to the rest of my male teammates to cop, errr...I mean share a drink with you at the Shoreline.

If you play alongside Gaunther I'm not sure they'll want to come over though. Just keep the nuts out of the beer if you know what I mean.

:D

Can't wait for the goodtimes.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ha ha ha

My comments have been taken W A Y out of context, but hey, free feels...I'm always in!!

what happens in Penticton...stays in Penticton is right Spazz.

As long as I don't leave Penticton with the nickname "Chewy", my life can continue peacefully!!

cheers :wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Gunther in Penticton....

It's the women's team at the Shoreline Hotel..... so no 'G' that weekend! So "feel" free to send the boys over.....

The Chewy incident is over....... someone needs to top that one this year (even though I don't know if anyone can)......
So 'go hard" in Penticton Striker! ha ha ha ha

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another Helpful Tip.....

Don't wear a skirt to the bar.................

I bet Chewy will never do that again.....

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
skirt

I believe that once you are at the point that "chewy" was, even if "chewy" was wearing a strait jacket...that would not have stopped the action.

Chewy has balls...that's for sure!! Or...maybe not? I should hope not or else the "chewer" would have had a nice lil' surprise

ANYWAYS...striker14havingnastyvisions

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Want Ads: Keeper Looking to Get a Game or Two

Will be attending a work coarse in Naramata the week before the Long-Weekend, so I may stay up a few extra nights and try to get a few games in, if there is a team out there in need of a Keeper, or just a Warm Body who can hold his own in a Boat Race in the Bzzr Garden.

What teams are entered this year, I have played with Cliff Ave or Norburn in years gone by in this tourny, it has a great Bzzr Garden.

SWF or HOS

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Halfvolley

Originally posted by Milhouse
If only you could attend practices and games for the Highlanders the way you can attend summer tournaments.

Beware McGill, Clayton, Fish, Trev, and Glenny will be up there hitting the links.

sign me up as a substitute if anyone bails last minute!

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star Wars?

Who the hell is CHEWY? The only Chewy I know moans and is a hairy beast in star wars.

:eek: sort of like this. Striker with her free feels has a tendancy to act this smile out too. Ouch, sorry that will be the last time I take a crack at ya.

Our Canucks better show up tonight!!:rolleyes:

Cartdriver

Jun 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CHEWY?

HV...wasn't CHEWY the nickname you gave your last girlfriend who couldn't do things quite right???;)

Penticton banter sure is slow! One month away and my excitement level is about as high as my desire to bring my girlfriend to the tourny this year??

CDthinksitwillbetoughforhimselfandHVtorelivesomedrunkenmomentswiththewifey'sonboard!:eek: :D

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The forum is a little bland now....

But after Penticton the stories and banter will fly for a few months I'm sure!

Especially since the Jaguars have a keg in their hotel.... Stripper's offering "free feels" and someone's (I vote Lips) gotta do something drastic this year in a drunken stupor..... (and please don't let it be me.... AGAIN)

:cool: Spazz

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz...you're goin' down

Who said anything about a Keg in our hotel room????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

spazzisgoingtobemightypoorwhenshehastopayformorethanonekegbecauseshehasofferedsecretinformation :wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
S'okay!

I can handle a Keg in my room and all the men that come for the BEER....... (I'd be in my glory!) :wa:

But YOU (or Lips) had mentioned a keg in our hotel previously, YA WEENIE! So no secrets spilled from me!

Spazz

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
4am not finalized yet

Eagerly tracking this in the Penticton Herald....after the initial approval for 4am from council, the mayors of Vernon and Kelowna complained because it was not discussed with them as had been the case with the previous Penticton mayor - they are worried about people driving down drunk at 2am for another few hours of boozing in Penticton. Now c'mon, who'd be crazy enough to drive back and forth looking for the better party......:rolleyes:

Anyways, the Penticton mayor is basically saying too bad and wants to proceed (need this guy for Vancouver) - so they are hoping to approve the applications in time for May long weekend. I'll keep you posted....oh and Spazz, we'll get you that keg. Thanks for the invite.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drive 2 Hours for Last Call

Originally posted by downtown
they are worried about people driving down drunk at 2am for another few hours of boozing in Penticton.

They should remind the people living in Vernon that it takes 2 hours to drive to Pentiction, so they should make sure that they have lots of Road Pops in the car for the long haul.

2 am + 2 hour drive = 4 am - we can make it for last call, lets go.

HOS

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all about Denny's anyways

4am!! Yeah I'm all about strippers and kegs and partying late into the morning as long as I get to eat my Denny's at 4-5am. Perhaps Stripper 14 could persuade my team to stay around for awhile if she made it interesting? Maybe a little Moons Over my Hammy?? Cartdriver has a van with a mattress he's always been willing to share if you don't mind the springs sticking in your back. If you're really lucky he'll have film to catch a moment or two with you dealing the goodtimes to the boys. If not, I hear the locals are good fun too. Ewwww...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0