Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

penticton may long tournament 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond All Blacks will be heading up with a rag-tag squad. Any prize money will be immediately spent at the roulette table.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Estrella De Chile is in...waiting for schedule information...but the bus is ready to leave the station for some fun times at the 'gardens!

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The hype and anticipation rumbling up to this tournament this coming weekend if absolutely deafening. Are there even enough teams entered?

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My question is did the big brew-ha-ha eventually break-out in the gardens Sunday afternoon?

There seemed to be a heated "discussion" going on amongst the BK players.....

Who ended up winning the tourney - probably the U21 pukes I would imagine.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The All Blacks spent all their moula on Saturday and were unable to partake in the festivities in the gardens on Sunday.

Painful Deceit, can you confirm who won it all? The young pukes seem to have everybody's number this weekend.

coolhead

Aug 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had my back turned watching a women's game, but I heard the 'big brew-ha-ha' ended with one of the participants hospitalized after receiving an 'atomic' wedgy.

I hope someone has more details so share ...

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had my back turned watching a women's game, but I heard the 'big brew-ha-ha' ended with one of the participants hospitalized after receiving an 'atomic' wedgy.

I hope someone has more details so share ...

Tim-Berners Lee - isn't this part of your motley crew?

Inquiring minds.......

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As Silviu indicated Estrella De Chile takes it 5-4 in penals after a 0-0 draw and two grueling 10 minute extra times over the Penticton home side...Mike Arrano comes up huge with a splendid save on the second Penticton shooter and Chile buries all their shots...a few teams didn't make it and the tournament wasn't as busy as last year, but it's still tough to get through 4 matches and 3 hangovers to show up and play...good job put on by Penticton Soccer Club, Deaner was a great host as always and all the locals took pretty well to all the chanting from the Chile boys...a good time was had by all!
we'll put up some pics shortly!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did he break it in the beer garden or on the field?
Anytime someone has a tib fib break on the field, it must have been a dirty tackle, especially on a keeper, in penticton no less.

Details?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0