Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Penticton 04

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Black Knights will join team ttp to its perennial pilgrimage to north americas most serious and sober tournament.
Hey rex,
Are you guys goin up. Could we see a team moon part 2, maybe even a team 3 pic, just grab someone of asian decent and put him in the mix.

It's goin to be a fun tourney......we aren't goin all the way, not even close, we won't even score, let alone win a game.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear the bars have recieved permission to stay open till 4. The Knights have booked rooms at the Hansel and Gretle. So it's set, Club GRETLE opens at 4.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
I hear the bars have recieved permission to stay open till 4. The Knights have booked rooms at the Hansel and Gretle. So it's set, Club GRETLE opens at 4.

Ahhhh the Hansel and Gretle.......We got barred from there about 8 years ago. They still have mug shots of our team behind the front desk... :eek:
To quote the manager back then " You are pigs you are not human"....ah to be young again.... ;)

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club GRETLE opens at 4....

Good Luck! The little "Hitler-Wanna-be" Owner chases females out of that place! So unless you're having a sausage party it won't be much fun.....

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Club GRETLE opens at 4....

Spazz said:
Good Luck! The little "Hitler-Wanna-be" Owner chases females out of that place! So unless you're having a sausage party it won't be much fun.....

Sounds like the Spanish Fly....I mean Spanish VIlla. We got kicked out a few years back because the women were too noisy and the owner had to kick them out, then proceeded to kick us out.
:rolleyes:

It isn't a good weekend in Penticton if you don't get kicked out of at least one hotel/motel.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hansel. He's so hot right now. Hansel.

This thread goes from boring to stupid, back to boring in a heart beat doesn't it? Why is it everyone is so proud to be such a drunk'n knob, or knobet as the case may be, to be kicked out of a hotel?(s)

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Hansel. He's so hot right now. Hansel.

This thread goes from boring to stupid, back to boring in a heart beat doesn't it? Why is it everyone is so proud to be such a drunk'n knob, or knobet as the case may be, to be kicked out of a hotel?(s)

Wow..maybe we should all not drink this year and maybe pick flowers after the game to give to the ref...

It's Penticton.......It's all about being Pie eyed

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No doubt! It's not even about the soccer it's the partying!

We're just looking forward to it... What? Has the wife grounded you from Penticton this year?? :eek: :D

S'okay KNVB..... you stick to plying with Hansel and we'll rip it up in Penticton like everyone else does...... :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you 16 with your parents out of town? Fcuk sakes, some of us adults can get "pie-eyed" whenever and wherever we want and unbelievably still not get kicked out. Like, take Tuesday for instance, actually if you were going to take a day make it Wednesday morning. Ouch. A few of us and a couple league officials, not saying which kind (cough..ref's..cough) managed to stay very late and get well wellied. Did we get tossed out in the middle of the night? No.

Well not until we got home anyway...

~Flower Power

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My team has never been kicked out of a hotel before..... came damn close when the Club Ireland guys got kicked out in Kamloops (not even their fault) but the girls sweet talked the Manager into letting us stay......

But it does happen often in any of the tourneys..... mostly to the men's teams!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll take some flowers ....

At the risk of agreeing with TTP's head cnut, I will agree with him ........

This is getting fcuking ridiculous lads (and lady :D) .......

Everybody fcuking knows that every long weekend no matter where you are (especially at a tournament) is a gong show. Is there any need to post that yeah, let's get wasted, fcuk the soccer, go straight to the beer gardens when they open up at 9:00 am. ??

If I was to list the amount of hotels I've been kicked out of and the amount of Jalapeno jars I've pissed in, in the 7-11 cooler then there'd be a thread 100 pages long.

Can't we all just get on with it ??

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: I'll take some flowers ....

Walks said:
If I was to list the amount of hotels I've been kicked out of and the amount of Jalapeno jars I've pissed in, in the 7-11 cooler then there'd be a thread 100 pages long.

??

Jalapeno envy??????

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't we all just get on with it ??

Fcuk sakes Walks now you even sound like a ref. Before you had the image thing down with your bright yellow and all, but now you are almost the complete package.

Parkhead :D

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ever head this on the field from me ?? 'Fcuk off Parkhead, you stupid cnut'.

No ?? Well, fortunately for you I'm not reffing the Richmond League this year :rolleyes:. Guess it'll have to wait 'till September :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've been called a cnut once, you've been called a cnut 1000 time. Trust me. I know.

You pissed in a jalapeno jar and put it back? Dude, (not him) that's dodgy even for you...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts