Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Penticton 04

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is anyone catching all the details for the extra tourney events? The dance is on Saturday night, sharing with the ho-pitch tourney. Talk about two worlds colliding, those ball folk are crazy. My prediction, 4-9 fights in the booze line in the last hour or so.

4am, who has ever heard of such a ridiculous hour of closing up shop :confused:

+CS

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Club GRETLE opens at 4....

Yoda said:
It isn't a good weekend in Penticton if you don't get kicked out of at least one hotel/motel.

Here Here... :D

Aaaaah, penticton...15 days and counting! I can see it now...Spazz, beer, tabletop dancing until 4am at Night Moves...look for her!!

striker14isgonnabesloppy

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing will ever top the "Chewy" night.... classic!

And everytime I step into Nite Moves and see that mirror pole in the middle of the floor it brings flashbacks to the year Mackers did some NASTY stripper action on! :eek: :D ;) Anyone remember that?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolute classic moments in Penticton history ....... funny how many of them involve Richmond United :rolleyes:

The 'Chewy' night is one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed anywhere - but of course Junior was just licking her thigh :rolleyes:

Who turned on the fcuking lights ??!!! :wa:

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inside thigh ... Come on , when those lights came on his face was a like a glazed donut .. Inside thigh HA.

Walks, Wanna drive up with us again :eek: It's Zoo, me and The Stiffer ... think you're man enough!!!

14 more sleeps

GG

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
glasgow ghirl said:
Inside thigh ... Come on , when those lights came on his face was a like a glazed donut .. Inside thigh HA.

GG

Ok Glasghow Girl...thank god I chose not to eat breakie this morning, or my cookies would have been WOOFED!!! :p

Can't wait...10 sssssssssssssleeps!!

striker14 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0