Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pele

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My favourite player ever.

Showing my age but I remember in my youth watching reel to reel films at the Boys Club in North Delta on the Brazilians and how they trained for the 1970 World Cup.

That, and I watched him juggle a grapefruit at half time in the Centre Circle one night at Empire for the crowd when the Cosmos came to town.

Prince of a man and the BEST.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The wife got me an authenthic framed autographed Pele jersey for Christmas one year. Definitely one of my favorite pieces of memorabilia in the man cave.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a United fan, I do have a Ronaldo champs league autographed jersey and a 94 nucks Linden autographed jersey. Hopefully will add a Messi and Giggs to the collection in the new year. Wife also bought me a World Cup a few years back. I was pretty excited about that.

Jigsaw

Oct 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pele.jpg

I got this plate with Pele on it when we played in Sweden in 1985.
It's a memorial plate commemorating Brazil's win in the 1958 World Cup in Sweden.
I was fortunate to have breakfast with Pele, when I was with Canada's World Cup Team.
I got him to sign it for me.
He came over later & asked where I got it.
I told him "from the Swedish FA".
He said "I want one".
I said " get your own, this one's been signed by Pele".
He laughed & got his Manager to get the details for him to get one sent from Sweden.
Class act, Pele.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
View attachment 17038

I got this plate with Pele on it when we played in Sweden in 1985.
It's a memorial plate commemorating Brazil's win in the 1958 World Cup in Sweden.
I was fortunate to have breakfast with Pele, when I was with Canada's World Cup Team.
I got him to sign it for me.
He came over later & asked where I got it.
I told him "from the Swedish FA".
He said "I want one".
I said " get your own, this one's been signed by Pele".
He laughed & got his Manager to get the details for him to get one sent from Sweden.
Class act, Pele.

That's amazing! Surprised he signed it as his initial thought must have been that this pervert clearly stole this from a young child.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny because my first thought was I've seen this guy deliver a pizza in a movie I just watched. Great story though.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0