Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pegasus Reverse Draw

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Help BC win the senior national crown again and win some money while you're at it!

Peg reverse draw 8:00 PM Friday August 27th, 2004

$20 per ticket
$1000 to last ticket drawn
prizes also for 75th, 50th & 25th tickets drawn (I think)

The draw is being held at the Mountain Shadow Pub (you don't have to be there to win but hey, why not?)

Please private message me if interested!

Thanks,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How does a reverse draw help Peg win the Canadians, get there perhaps, but not win games.

Regs, does it get uncomfortable having knvb's nose up your ass day in and day out, now I know it is not a Huge nose like say Gino's, but I can't see how there can be any plesure from it, unless there is some tongue action.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rob, there is only room for one nose up Regs arse right now and it's mine. Get to the back of the line. Besides, it's not like he bought one of your reverse draw tickets when you won the BC's last year.

HOS, put me down on your 'to call' list when Khalsa needs to raise some quick cash to buy their spot back into premier next season. There is enough of this nose for everyone.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
HOS, put me down on your 'to call' list when Khalsa needs to raise some quick cash to buy their spot back into premier next season. There is enough of this nose for everyone.

Hey Regs, I guess you should put me down for one too, from what knvb is saying I will be playing with TheRob and some Surrey team before X-mas.

Where is this Mountain Shadow Pub anyway, never heard of it :rolleyes:

hos

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
Regs, does it get uncomfortable having knvb's nose up your ass day in and day out, now I know it is not a Huge nose like say Gino's, but I can't see how there can be any plesure from it, unless there is some tongue action.

It's interesting that KNVB took a whole 14 minutes to respond to the request. Notice the great one was ignored by KNVB posting to prove to the world that he is the one and only 'nose upper do-er'. :eek:

WTF, KNVbot is now a red supporting Total Bastard. Scarey thought :rolleyes:

+SC

Regs, good luck with the fundraising. I am all too familiar with the 'drive' to the Nationals... :p

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

Davey sold us some Calcutta draw tickets last week, and we noticed none of them have numbers on them... :confused:

Should we be worried? :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M said:
we noticed none of them have numbers on them... :confused:

Should we be worried? :rolleyes:

You can take the Pegasus team out of Surrey, but you can't take the Surrey out of the team. I guess we have to show up to the draw now.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M,

No worries, as long as Spada wrote your name and phone number on the ticket stub... the stubs get posted on a board as they are pulled out...

J_B,

Much appreciated! I'll send you a PM right now...

Cheers,

~Regs.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
I'll get one. I'm feeling lucky.

That isn't the feeling of luck, that is your stomach asking you to stop stuffing corona's down it. :D

Staying on topic payment completed.

Cheers
JB

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB, your a cnut to start. Actually i'm in my annual month of no drinking,smoking and doing other things that are bad for the body phase. It normally lasts 2 weeks mind you but after that however i shall be ready to stuff Coronas down me gullet again.

On-topic item. Payment done.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Sid but no pay, no play... I can't cover for anyone and since the draw is tomorrow night, snail mail won't cut it :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts