Pegasus Reverse Draw

sid

Est
Dec 3, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Thanks Sid but no pay, no play... I can't cover for anyone and since the draw is tomorrow night, snail mail won't cut it :D

Cheers,

~Regs.
maybe hedkandi or sneddon can drop it of via Rail mail :D

sid

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Est
Jun 28, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks to the following TTPers for their support:

KNVB
Therob
HOS
Lakeshow
Cside17
J_B
BJB
Blazearmy

Much appreciated though none of you won squat :D

Actually HOS won some side-bet action... Nico Berg and his bird were in the final 2 and decided to split the pot with the other person left.

Thanks again,

~Regs.

knvb

Better Bastard
Est
Aug 17, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes sid you did, but unfortunately you didn't answer the skill testing question. I thought for sure you would know the correct location of your head too. You've been sitting on it for years.

Maybe next time.

sid

Est
Dec 3, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
you have all heard of the ship the bluenose

well there is a new shite(p) in town KNv-d THE BROWN NOSE :eek: :eek:

by the looks of thinks in all the pictures of you knv-d ,it looks like some one big sat on your mug :eek: ya ugly cnut :eek: :eek: :eek:

sid

Hands of Stone

Est
Jul 30, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Actually HOS won some side-bet action... Nico Berg and his bird were in the final 2
First, I did win some side-bet action, the only problem, when I turned around with my fifty in hand, there was Old Reggy standing right there with his hand out for some TTP Football Pool money. I was on my way for a few Blow Jobs, shooters that is, at the Pub, but Mr. Regs took it all away. I did enjoy many a Pint with the Old Peg lads, and I was very happy to see Sarge go out first over-all, only to see him right back in with the first out rule. I did win a MS Hat and the fifty bucks, plus I made out with Reedy's Bird, so all in all a good night.

hos

• Haha
Reactions: Regs

Rangerforever

Better Bastard
Est
Sep 5, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awesome stuff.

It's been a couple years but last time I saw him I think was at Nations last year or the year before out with the Scotland O-45s if I'm not mistaken?

Same CJ and always a pleasure.

Reactions: Sir M

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts