Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PCSL - News, results and a wee bit of banter 04'

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a complete joke for a so-called (no longer semi-pro) high-calabre, top-flight league.

This is a shitty summer beer league at best. The quality of play is there most of the time but this league is run worse than any other summer league in the province.

Teams dropping out before the playoffs. League making up rules as they go along. Players from the LM signing for the Okanogan just for the playoffs. Players even playing for 2 different teams 1 week apart during cup play!

Just end this shitty league so I can use the field area to improve my tan.

What a complete joke.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
What a complete joke for a so-called (no longer semi-pro) high-calabre, top-flight league.

This is a shitty summer beer league at best. The quality of play is there most of the time but this league is run worse than any other summer league in the province.

Teams dropping out before the playoffs. League making up rules as they go along. Players from the LM signing for the Okanogan just for the playoffs. Players even playing for 2 different teams 1 week apart during cup play!

Just end this shitty league so I can use the field area to improve my tan.

What a complete joke.

Must agree with most said, perhaps just a bit more diplomatically. I was involved with one of the clubs this summer and had the heady task of filling out the teamlist and dealing with ID. Think I was asked for ID once. Line I got once was that everybody knew who everybody is. Some of the soccer was excellent, some teams were atrocious, usually attached to lack of player's. Going to the Cup last weekend felt more like a preseason ex than a league showcase. Did anybody see the final of the consolation men's game. 10-5.
This league in my eyes is still needed and does have allot to offer, but changes are needed. There were a few very good teams and many talented players who obviously want to play a high level in the summer.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0