Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PCSL 2012 Results and Banter

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain that was a good bet by you on Khalsa. Todays score Khalsa 5 Victoria 1. Burke two goals today two goals last game. I do know MlS teams do not like Canadian players. Let me tell you they are as good as may in that league. Our kids have skill. Most MLS teams just kick and run. Big horses try to play power game.
Burke is as good as Dunfield yet he is only twenty three four years old. I see Toronto coach is improved the team in last few games. Good on him.

Then he definitely shouldn't be in the MLS.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade kick the hell out of him in the winter soccer. I heard Terry will play for West side to stay in shape.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao did you see the goal Dunfield scored yesterday. Next two weekends get out and cheer the PCSL teams. Four clubs a fighting for one play off spot in premier mens side.
Looks like Poco might do it. Might be wrong but some how I get the filling.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gurps don't worry about me. No problems here. Last games ref and Poco coach somthing funny going on there.
All in good fun.Who is the daddy?
Same ref is comming to next game. We will sing how much is that doggy in the window.
You should have watched the game Khasa vs UBC.
Man in black lost it. Reds cards were flying and he was screaming at the players. Over fitness on his side tends to distroy brain cells.
Cheers I heard Keep Higs loves badroom seans.
It will make him blind.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Woah, I just saw the PCSL standings. Khalsa are near the bottom and won't make the Challenge Cup this year. Mr. Base, what's the story? Where did it all go wrong?

Parm must be hotter than the Mojave Desert. Could be time for some new blood to run the team.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dezza Parm was a coch. For some reason one or two refs did not like his style. I did see many games. Team is younger than before.
There is always next year. First time i six years not to make the playoffs is not that bad.
League is getting better each year. Reffing is ?. BC soccer is clamping down ot reds alot more. Ever since new president came to BC Soccer things are much better than before.
We might even see a new guy overlooking refs sooner than you can see. Changes are needed. I am surprised that you guys do not get in to PCSL. Dezza it is much better soccer.
New summer league is in works for next year for Premier and top div one teams.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts