Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PCSL 2009 Results and Banter

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
A very entertaining game at victoria just over, 4 - 4, assume ACBC [ghouse] will agree a couple give aways a couple decent goals; looks like vic united quite a bit weaker on the backline what with the players over at highlanders. #10 on victoria was by far the best player for them, scoring 2 and setting up 2, creating numerous chances. better team play for acbc in the 2nd half resulted in 3 quick goals. Also hats off to both teams on sportsmanship......

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what's happening in this summer league these days?

Just looked at the standings... Ghouse, are you guys going to win a game this year?

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to Langley for a while but managed to watch t-birds 2 zip vs vic unit....; we liked the futbal played by the birds in the 1st half, much more organized and overall talent much deeper....unit came on a bit in the 2nd but really the game never in doubt esp after a red halfway thru. unit prob missing out due to highlanders poaching prob as many as 10 [including reserve squad] On a side note a couple of us watched acbc a while back and they might beat vic on return.....

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are getting our asses kicked...Our young guys are haveing troubles changeing to the quicker play and get frustrated easy as they are not use to this level of play. But they are learning valuable lessons which will help the club in the long run. We have lost so many to PDL and over seas and injury that our squad is nothing like our winter team.
But most of all we are enjoying the better footy and hope to turn things around soon and pick up a couple Ws and get out of the bacement.
Loseing has made us very humble and that is a good thing for ACBC in general.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know who this is on Khalsa...

....but that stach is on freaking fire!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 133

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its Sharky ,played for Croatia this year and a hell of a guy.
He prefers Magnum to Borat

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of sharkey my friends in vic told me he used to play for the vantreights and they also mentioned former mvp in the visl.....

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 3 UBC 1
Finnally broke our cherry...Took way to long.
I will tell you this...we love the PCSL. Learn so much. Great fun. Great footy.
More of you should get involved in the league. Its great.
I recommend it to all you players and clubs.

Sep 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of sharkey my friends in vic told me he used to play for the vantreights and they also mentioned former mvp in the visl.....

He had a good stint at Vic West as well. Terrific player. Filled the net for a few years in the VISL. Also liked to get after the odd pint if memory serves...

jojo13

Apr 13, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
his real name is snork and he looks more like frank rocketniki from the old london lasers.(hey reedie?)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCSL - Home
We finnished 8/10 , pheww...for a moment I thought we were doomed for the bacement.
Pulled up our sox just in time.
What a great learning season and super fun. I wish more of you would get involved in this summer league. Only 2 road games. well 3 but 2 in the same trip. Awsome times and great footy.

wednesday

Jun 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCSL - Home
We finnished 8/10 , pheww...for a moment I thought we were doomed for the bacement.
Pulled up our sox just in time.

You had a little help from a Ref in game you weren't even involved in (FV4WC2, 2 blatent penalties not given "the trip was unintentional" ), and from Surrey who didn't show for their last game. This league used to be a lot better.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts