Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Past TV shows...New Movies

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
There have been several TV shows from the past that have turned up as new movies in the last few years. Starsky and Hutch, Dukes of Hazard, Mission Impossible, The Beverly Hillbillies, The Adams Family, etc...

Now...K.I.T.T. and Micheal Knight are making a comeback...
The talking car K.I.T.T. is heading to the big screen in an adaptation of the hit 1980s TV series "Knight Rider".

Series creator Glen A. Larson will write and produce the which he anticipates will begin production next year.
Larson has bandied about the project for years. "A number of people wanted to do a pure comedic send-up of it, but I always felt that would throw away the franchise," he said. "There was always some humor on the show, but this film will probably have more gallows, foxhole humor".
Despite the darker tone, he said he would aim for a PG-13 rating because he doesn't want to exclude the series' core audience. The show ran on NBC from 1982-86.
The story centers on the tale of a police investigator shot in the line of duty who is nursed back to health by a mysterious millionaire. He's given a new name (Michael Knight), a new face and a new car to help him continue his work. As in the pilot, he also seeks revenge on the criminals who left him for dead. Larson wouldn't say whether David Hasselhoff, who starred in the series, would appear in a cameo or if William Daniels would reprise his role as the voice of K.I.T.T.

Rumor has it that DALLAS will be hitting the big screen as well in the next year with John Travolta starring as JR Ewing and possibly JLO as Sue Ellen Ewing.

What past great shows would you like to see hit the big screen, and who would you like to see star in it?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0