Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Parlez Vous Slurrey

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another great informational article on the local soccer scene!

Question for Regs: how does one rank an article? It appears I don't have that option.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bottom right of every article is a drop-down selection. It won't show if you've already rated the article.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Although I rated the article as a 5, I must say that the writer missed the opportunity to test Martin Foden as to how he managed to lose power midfielder Guinness to Cainy's PAU squad.

This unfortunate flaw in the article would parallel an interviewer not asking Sir Alex Ferguson his views on David Beckham moving to Spain.

The readers demand to know if Martin would only do the interview if the Guinness debacle that mars this great soccer record was ruled off limits before the interview was granted.

I for one will be cancelling my subscription if the writer has duped his audience by failing to disclose any conditions under which this interview was granted.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@knvb @Ballbaby

When I go back and read this article/interview, I picture Marty speaking and taking a drag inbetween quotes :)

Such a character and leaving such a lasting legacy.

Too bad his team let him down at Nationals that year :mad:

:)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Regs , HA! probably spot on, but only if I or Pete were there with him. We funded the mans bloody dart habit for 8+ years until we couldn't afford our own habit and his and quit.

Classic Foden visual firing back darts faster than we could hand them over.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0