Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Parks that are mingin!!!

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Minoru is back:)

Thanks to a big waste of time with City officials and other members of the Richmond based soccer clubs in the VMSL, not only is Minoru RUFC's home pitch again but the Oval will be made available for a Premier match every second week!

John

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess we all owe RUFC a big thanks for there hard work...Well Done Lads!!!

The pitch might not be that great but changerooms would be nice!!!

zeus

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pitch will be OK

Zeus,

In the next couple of weeks K.G. will be a mess with all the football being played on it. You will be very happy to have the Oval. I hear you guys might also be allowed Boyd on Sundays at 4 that would be nice, maybe Richmond parks boerd are coming around.

Animal

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Animal,

Are you kidding????? If that is true then I'm pretty impressed!!! If you guys did this then I'll be sure to return the favor with some cold pints on Saturday at your fundraiser.......but remember that when you see my costume that it's all in good fun?

Zeus

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo/Sap game

We will make it up at the end of the season.....Indo wanted to play it on a week night.....fcuk that!! This isn't the Champions League...people work in the day and are tired at night...weekends are the only way to go.

WAB'sfridaynightrecordisshite!

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Worst Park

Anyone who plays on McBride for the rest of the year are in for a shocker! An entire side of the field is under water and you sink a minimum of 6 inches each time you chase a ball into that swamp. There are two baseball diamonds to contend with on that same side as well. Add in the fact that a guy had to spend 60mins trying to rake the west 18 yard box and its settled "McBride is the Worst Park"

Glad we don't have to play there anymore, to bad for Gaffa and Dazza:(

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wait one minute Lean....

Lean,

Even though I agree with your report on the conditions of McBride park I don't think I would call it the worst park! Any park we can win on, drink at, and make a team wear pinnies on can't be all bad:D

John

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Points

John,

Those are good points, although Dazza might not agree! But seeing as you rarely leave the 10 yard center path you might not be the best judge of field conditions!!

Trust me the field was the Shyts.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Atmosphere

McBride's atmosphere is awesome. It is a throw-back to the 80's!

All that Westside money and you can't even fix it up? Come on, people.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

80's? what the hell does the 80's have to do with anything? I was still shiting my diapers back then...

GuinnessistooyoungorWABisanoldbastard!!!;)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blame the Plumbers

KNVB,

If the Serbs didn't have it for their home park, East would be in great shape. Those muckers have killed that park. They play Rugby, not Football.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it had more to do with Regs dragging his ass all over the middle of the park on sat.;) and then the old guys (not talking about Peg this time) playing on it this morning in the rain.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West is Great

Regs was watching our game the entire time; from the bench. You can't blame him. Its the old guys Sunday morning.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no they put regs in at the half only because he showed up to one practice during the week, well that is what he told me to cover up his inability to play at this level with him now being old.

cheers
JB

Smiles

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Adanac Change Rooms

Forget about the fields, the change rooms are absolutely shocking. Not only that, is the league not capable of scheduling games an hour apart, a half hour apart, **** how about 15 minutes; Or does the atmosphere of a homosexual bath house on East Hastings increase the quality of the league? I do know that WAB enjoys playing at Adanac. Coincidence ? Maybe?

Smiles

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
parks that aren't mingin

maybe this should be the start of a short lived thread,
but i feel it necessary to applaud the mgmt of surrey u for
recognizing a situation and closing cloverdale n. on the weekend
before it got too chewed h-hm adanac e.:eek:

park will be in good shape for saturday's tilt
bonus: one team per changeroom - trainer is happy