Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Parks that are mingin!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain...

Accept my appologies for Studs Up, it's not his fault he is English... and what's this our beer is not good enough for you now? I'm sure WAK isn't about to purchase Guinness for his cooler, if so it would cost you about $10 a pint... your always welcome to drink out ours... besides WAK doesn't drink beer, so chances are you'll have to settle for some peach or orange coolers...

PS. my avator is confusing for a reason, remember being from N. Ireland you never know what to cheer for, and if so who you'll offend... Apparently you came up with the flag availability and left out the North for TTP...
Cheers

PPS. I hope this Adanac West isn't as shite as everyone says, if so it shall suit the Sapp lads...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm.

Guinness,

I don't recall your reference to the flags but I will take your word on it. I am looking forward to a couple of beverages on Saturday, now that I know I have a fracture in my foot. Thanks for coming out........:(

Captain who is gutted with today's news....

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
startitwithknvbyoustartitwithme

you fukcers know you were outclassed,outskilled, and if it came down to it, i could highball tha' lot a ya!

SEEYOUINCUP(OURNATIONALSWARMUP)

CHOP,CHOP,WHACK. G.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Central Park

Hello,
Metro League soccer Officials!!!
if any of you are out there, then sort your shite out!!!!!!!!!!! lets be honest, some if not all of your parks being played on are crap!!!! no changing rooms available (if so they accomidate maybe 10 people)... it is supposed to be the metro league not some beer league where fat old age bastards don't feel the need for a shower after the match... have the over age and youth leagues play at the mickey mouse parks and let the important games played on decent grass... I'm not sure if any of you have played before, BUT a shower is good (if not neccessary) after a match... I watched Surrey United vs Snaper-tons div. 1 CAT game today at a crap field with no facilities available!!! that is just not good enough for the Metro League!!!! you could learn a thing or 50 from how the Valley Leagues are run!!!!

GuinnesswishingallfacilitieswerelikeKinsmenlooksrightnow!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Guinness............

it is supposed to be the metro league not some beer league where fat old age bastards don't feel the need for a shower after the match... have the over age and youth leagues play at the mickey mouse parks and let the important games played on decent grass...

Even though I am a fat old age bastard, I still like to play at a facility where changing rooms are available. I am not sure what makes a Surrey United game more important than a Elephant Walk Socceroo game but every player in the metro league pays the same fee to join the league. Consequently, every player would love to have appropriate fields and facilities available every weekend. However, this doesn't happen in the Premier, First, Second, or Third Division all the time. Also, when you were playing in youth soccer, did you enjoy the fields? If so, then the fields served their purpose.

You guys have it pretty good in premier for the most part. Sure Adanac has shocking showering facilities but at least the fields are in good condition now..... McNair used to be brilliant for facilities and the field until a Serbian team that will go unnamed, decided to kick the fcuk out of the walls after we stuffed them. At that point, the changing room was shut and I still don't think they are open after games. So sometimes players fcuk up the chance to get good fields.

BTW, have you stopped drinking from last night? :)

I know you're gutted with the lopsided loss and the chung that led to the red but do us old fat bastards really deserve this abuse?

Captain

P.S. If the Valley does things so well, I am sure they would welcome you back in to the league, with open arms.......:p
Obviously you guys aren't ready for Metro Premier soccer after watching yesterday's perfomance.......:cool:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain

As I began to read your last post I realised some of my comments were out of order... However, you deserve all the fat bastards I can throw at ya!!! the Valley has the facilities, but we all know the Metro League has the best Futba...:rolleyes:
and no I have not stopped drinking from last night... would you have?;)

sorrythecaptainisanoldfatbastard(his own words)...;)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness is right about Adanac

The changing rooms are totally inadaquate. The fields are good. But Central park does have open changing rooms behind the little fence at the south side. We should have told you, but you are Surrey U, afterall.:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bob~
Adanac only has one good field not two! (yours) Central park is also a shite park!

Bobsatwatfornotlettingknvbinonhischangeroomsecret:mad:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great field

McCartney Creek park is a very mingin park. It might be home to DCR but I am not sure. The pitch is very long and wide and everything is kept up to shape. The changerooms are huge and are a good place to burn the lerb after the game.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Changing Room

Yup,...Sap B changed there....maybe next time, porkchopper.

Lets see...
minutes played - 4
times burned by Sap guys - 3
times you lost the ball - 1
times you kicked it out of bounds - 1
red cards - 1
seeing you at the CAT games or the U21 games for the rest of the season - priceless.
:D

knvbputmeuptoit:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

stick to your lame interview personality... your priceless ad made no sense!!!

GuinnesswantstoseeaWABchunger!!!:p

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Adanac

I have to say the field at adanac on sunday was great. It felt as if the more it raind the better the field got. The only crappy thing was the dressing rooms. I think that they should have a game at 1:00 and the next one at 2:00. At least this way everyone gets a chance to use the rooms, and not having guys getting ready in the rain.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed

But you could start to see it deteriorate near the end. I don't think it will last much longer if we have a week of rain. Walking across the east pitch afterwards though says that pitch is done... And we're supposed to play there in 2 weeks vs Serbia (and new TTPer Steamo)...

~TB.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Offset the Games

So true, Coppertone.

The I-tie tourney does it and it works well....that way everyone gets to use the changing rooms.

I just hope we don't ruin Adanac. As for Hillcrest...it is great. The field is more lush than it's inaugural season. I hope Adanac is like that next year.

If we, as a league, look after our fields now, next year will be great!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0