Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Parks that are mingin!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DEAL

BOB or is that BOOB

Done deal but while Im not scoring on your sorry ass or running by Donalson who do I get to kick. :confused:

Pleasedon'tletitbeKevinHerns(sp):(

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds fair.....

Whataboutbob,

That sounds like a great bet. However, it would be better if you forgot about receiving the pop, and just have a straight up bet for the beer. Then, you could save it for the next time you see the Captain. I think you're also being very generous, Wabout. What if they get a late penalty when they're down 3 - 0? Does that still count? It is something you should consider. :)

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain~

Things are going along just fine! Go back to your sports book and play with your horses or CDK. If we lose 3 nill I'll hand deliver the lost beer to you myself. Nosey

Bob~

No worries they don't let me take th P.K.'s It's just as well I would hate to be leading the scoring race with 6 P.K. 's under my belt like that Peg lad;)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain is Right

The Captain brings up some very legitimate points.....a meaningless goal when the game is out of reach doesn't count.

As for the beer, Captain, don't you have a couple 6-packs left from your Abruzzo days? You packed enough away to last anyone a few seasons.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheeeep !

Bob~

I heard that you were cheap cnut but I never thought it was true! Untill now!! A goal is a goal. P.k. or a late mean nothing. They all count! I say even if I score our 7th goal you should still buy me my beer. (from our beer fund to)

ThankstoCaptinImaygetscrewed...Twat!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knob, er...knvb

It's never going to come to you scoring anyway. I hear you will be benched for the introduction of Mike Evans.

6 - 0 Sapperton

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glue

Bob~

That glue is a bit thicker than you thought! Evans may be a great player (and a big fcuking LURKER) but as long as I keep running by TWATS such as yourself(wich is'nt that hard) I can't see myself loseing my spot any time soon.

Knvbwho isgoingtolightupBOBlikehe'sneverbeenlitupbefore!:mad:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lurker Evans, shite or get off the pot!

KNOB,
We'll see how long you guys all stick together. With all you being...ehem....superstars (LOL):p and mighty high all the time.......on yourselves, I wonder what will happen to you TWATS come Spring.

BOBwhoreallycan'twaittilSat.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait until Saturday.....

The Captain can't wait until Saturday either. :)

I am too lazy to go find out, but where and when? For what it is worth, which should be a lot but it isn't, Sapperton is favored to win the match. (-120).

Captain who is looking forward to seeing some 'old' friends on Sapperton......

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain is Good

Sat at Adanac @ 2:00

It's good to see another supporter in the Sapperton corner. Everyone just hates Slurrey U.

Captain,
re: (-120)
do I have to bet 120 to win 100, or bet 100 to win 120?

Look forward to you seeing you, Capitan!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You have to bet 120 to win 100, so technically Sapperton is favored...;)

Will your cooler be available during the match? If I am unable to play on Sunday (more than likely), a few beverages during the match would be nice.....

Captain

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well add an extra 2-4

Captain,

They will be chilled and waiting for you. Hey the club needs a little money right now, and without Arnie Meers around, we some quick injection of cash.:D

Good to see that were favoured.

WABwhohasneverbetinhislifeuntillastweek.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong thread

Captain,
your a smart lad, what are you doing associating with that WAK type? I thought you were "I am TTP", this thread is for parks that are mingin' although being played @ Adanac it does seem a wee bit appropiate... :confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alternative?

Hmmmm. I see a Union Jack attached to someone named "Guinness", which is traditionally brewed in Ireland. I am just too confused(I guess I am not that smart) and don't really know how to take that. Now, if you're Mr. Cooper or Mr. Collins, I will gladly drink a beer from your cooler, if you will still allow me. :) As I said, I am just looking forward to seeing some chungers .

BTW, I played with a few of the Sapperton players, which just happened to be some of our best days in Club Ireland. It is a shame that one particular person kind of squashed that.......

Captain

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness, do you play?

Wait, wait, hold on a second.

Guinness, do you play in the premier league? If not, you can't be ripping into me and not be on the field on Saturaday. This is my ammunition. Anti-climatic if you're not on the gladiator field.

TheColosseumsandswillbestainedinbloodcomeSat.:mad:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitan

I just went out and bought an extra 2-4, now you might not even buy from us?! Why would you want to drink Slurrey U. beer?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the heads up....

WAB'sStudsinyourknee,

After reading your initial posts, it looks like every thread you post in will be a wrong thread, unless there is one dedicated to remedial English.......

Great start, dickhead. If you play as well as you TTP, WAB's prediction should be pretty accurate......

Captain Jackass , I mean Shamrock

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Adanac West

When is the League or someone going to get the City to cut the grass (not on Mondays as they do now) on the west field especially in the southwest corner?

It's ridiculously high and affects the run of the ball. Talk about home field advantage.

That's why Sporting lost to Sapperton 4 to 1. It was the grass that affected the 6 players replacing the 6 great ones who weren't there for the Sporting side!!

;) ;) ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0