Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Parkhead's 'Best Player in the Champion's League 2003-2004 Season' Thread.

Who's the best this season?

• Van the Man

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Thierry 'Vavoom' Henry

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • That baldy Russian Wale-beater

• Damien Duff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frank Lampard

• Marc Bircham

• Someone who doesn't play in England or Russia

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Lovenkrands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thierry Henry based on last night's performance against Inter.

Other notables are the Russian chap who beat Wales on his own (Wale beating is banned in most countries but apparently the Russians continue to be excluded) and who played a blinder last night against Kiev, dunno his name, bald cnut, Damien Duff, and Frank Lampard who, for my money, of which there isn't much, improves with every game he plays.

Carry on.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great title!!

Options are a plenty this year. Henry was great last night and what can you say about Lovenkrands other than he is complete mince!! I belive he has finally hit the net for once. :rolleyes: I would have to go with Larsson so far. Not that I am biased or anything. :rolleyes:

My pick is Ruuuuuuud.

Parkhead

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Neil Lennon was the epitome of a holding mid-fielder versus Bayern Munich last night.

Having said that,..how about Didier Drogba or Dado Pršo?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heretofore agree with Zenga as well. By the way, why are the Neville brothers not on the list?

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lil bit off topic but...

Henry, Ronaldo or Zidane for FIFA's player of the year
First Published: Nov 26, 2003

Arsenal's Thierry Henry, his fellow Frenchman Zinedine Zidane, and Brazilian striker Ronaldo have been nominated for the world football player of the year award, FIFA said.

World Cup winner Ronaldo, who along with Zidane plays for Spanish giants Real Madrid, was last year awarded FIFA's prize, which will be announced at a gala dinner in Basel, Switzerland on December 15.

World football's governing body has asked 142 national team coaches to decide the vote by listing their three favourite players. The first choice is worth five points, the second choice three and their last choice one point.

In the women's category United States forward Mia Hamm, who has twice won the title, in 2001 and 2002, is pitted alongside Birgit Prinz, one of Germany's 2003 World Cup winning team, and Sweden's Hanna Ljungberg.

Last year Inter Milan forward Ronaldo won with 387 points, with Germany and Bayern Munich goalkeeper Oliver Kahn second on 171 and Zidane third on 148.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ronaldo will win it again this year. All he does is score when it counts. Whether it is for Real or Brazil who he saved once again last week with 2 goals against Uruguay. Zidane I feel is the best player in the world but Ronaldo will get the votes.

Parkhead thinkslovenkrandsgotshaftedbynotbeingontheballot :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts