Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draw is up on the FVSL
Holders Abby are away to bottom of div 1, and only one all Prem tie.

Inter (1) vs Abby (p)
Pmo Rangers (1) vs Chilliwack (p)
Coastal (p) vs Langley (p)
Westcoast (p) vs Langley B (1)
Aldergrove (p) vs Abby B (1)
ND (1) vs Pmo Gunners (p)
Langley FC (1) vs Coastal (1)
West Van (p) vs Pmo Gunners B (1)
Anyone see any upsets happening?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is what has become of the FVSL in terms of TTP Posters, anyhow. No character, fear of posting, fear of expressing any thoughts on-line. Added to that, if you dare say anything wrong about a certain team that sounds like Port Woody, you will find yourself defending threats to have you reported to the BCSA for contravention of the Social Media Policy.

In all, it makes for three steps back so far as people who care about the league actually discussing the league.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought the draw was done just for fun no? Doesn't Port Moody (P) and Port Moody (1) just get byes to the final any way? Or is that how the all star game selection usually goes? its been a few years since my time in Prem, kind of out of the loop.

gametime

Oct 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought the draw was done just for fun no? Doesn't Port Moody (P) and Port Moody (1) just get byes to the final any way? Or is that how the all star game selection usually goes? its been a few years since my time in Prem, kind of out of the loop.
Sadly a Port Moody bye to the final would not benefit them at the end of the day. At least in the last three years

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

That's funny, it's almost like a self-high-five.

Attachments

• Self high-five.jpg
    Self high-five.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 0

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is what has become of the FVSL in terms of TTP Posters, anyhow. No character, fear of posting, fear of expressing any thoughts on-line. Added to that, if you dare say anything wrong about a certain team that sounds like Port Woody, you will find yourself defending threats to have you reported to the BCSA for contravention of the Social Media Policy.

In all, it makes for three steps back so far as people who care about the league actually discussing the league.

Just get them to enter a Campo team in the FVSL...seems to have worked on the other side of the message board... lol ;)

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm still here, and if you want character you have to follow the div 2 thread, best damn thread in the ttp universe. Dump some dude on div 2. Your right though there is a whole ton of trolls and no posters, come on trolls...:gurps:

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter (1) vs Abby (p) = ABBY in a blow out.
Pmo Rangers (1) vs Chilliwack (p) = PMO Rangers in shoot outs
Coastal (p) vs Langley (p) = Langley 4-1
Westcoast (p) vs Langley B (1) = Westcoast 3-0
Aldergrove (p) vs Abby B (1) = Aldergrove in a tight one.
ND (1) vs Pmo Gunners (p) = Pomo 5-0
Langley FC (1) vs Coastal (1) = Langley 2-0
West Van (p) vs Pmo Gunners B (1) = West Van 3-0

Take it to the bank.

Oct 31, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kyle Williams was at his usual center of attention performance
took a potentially good match up and made it about himself and his ego.

Lol, Really going to blame this one on Kyle? terrible tackles all over the pitch, shocked the game lasted 60 minutes. Good one on the good match-up too, you're on a roll.

Reactions: FCZ

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter (1) vs Abby (p) = ABBY in a blow out.
Pmo Rangers (1) vs Chilliwack (p) = PMO Rangers in shoot outs
Coastal (p) vs Langley (p) = Langley 4-1
Westcoast (p) vs Langley B (1) = Westcoast 3-0
Aldergrove (p) vs Abby B (1) = Aldergrove in a tight one.
ND (1) vs Pmo Gunners (p) = Pomo 5-0
Langley FC (1) vs Coastal (1) = Langley 2-0
West Van (p) vs Pmo Gunners B (1) = West Van 3-0

Take it to the bank.

So did anyone take this to the bank?
Cause.....

Close on most scores as well, just a goal or so off on them all. I need to start gambling on local footy. (I know most of these were gimmies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts