Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

P.N.E.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is anybody plan on going? It's open from Aug 17 to Sept ??

I haven't been for about 8 years. The rides at the time were older than me and weaker at the joints than the Captain. The food is waaaay overpriced as were the hookers out front. How much has it changed in the past 10 years and is it worth the time anymore?

I hear the Super dogs are cool. :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too many concussions over the years means that I now get dizzy just looking at the rides. Seriously. No thanks. But...you gotta love those little donnuts.:eek:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mini Donuts

It's all about the Mini Donuts and Suuuuuuuuuper Dogs!!! The rides are alright...I HIGHLY suggest the Revolution...you'll crap yourself, but it is all worth it. It is $20.00/each but worth it...I did it twice last year and am gonna hit it again this year!!
Hellavator rocks as well...also a "pants soiler" but that's the good part of it, right?

I suggest going...it is fun...entertaining...expensive, but worth it. Just watch out for the gambling...it'll getcha everytime.

I'm outtie!!

beernutswrapuppartywasinfulleffectandcrashedbypigs :D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker 14,

Are you actually 14 years old? Because you sound younger.

Rock on while you shite your pants.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The PNE doesn’t change dramatically from year to year, but if you haven't been there in 8, you'll certainly find some new stuff. Also...their are anchors attractions that remain on site each year that bring the fans back (eg Little doughnuts, Bumper Cars etc.) Personally not a fan of the rides in general...weak stomach and all! But the vendors, games the midway are always a hoot. Despite the prices, it's still cheaper than a night at the bar~

~Nottystillakidatheart:D :cool:

Check the link!

PNE

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing like getting taken for $40 bucks a go trying to throw 3 softballs at cemented down bowling pins or shooting hoops in to a loaded rim to win a .30 cent stuffed snake. Sounds like great fun.

I'm not a big fan of having the bee-Jesus scared out of me either. Not by the ride but the quality and condition of which they were put up. I was on the Wild mouse one time we were on the top level and if you've been on it you know it takes some sharp hard turns, well on the last turn (I think) the whole fcuking apparatus and supports gave. The damn base moved 5 feet right with the weight of the coaster and the people on it. I happen to look down, assume the worst a looking to meet my maker and the damn Carny running the fcuking ride was running for his life. Maybe if Notty would go with and hold my hand I could be swayed, but I doubt it.

I am however intrigued by the Mini Doughnut phenomenon everyone is on about.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would've figured that growing up in Surrey, a Carny's life, complete with the gift to humanity that are mini donuts, would have been in the top three career choices supplied by your guidance counsellor:p .

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Power, That and living at home professionally. I'm sure you could relate up to now.

TheRob, Not really.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's not all about the rides!

PNE is still entertaining and it doesn't have to cost you a pay check!

Just to walk around, hang out & watch all the freaks.... puking people...... listening to the screams...........

The Demoliton Derby is fun to watch for about 10 minutes....... (I think I should enter my piece-o-crap in it :p ) then it's all the same!

Same with Superdogs...... entertaining for a while and then it's just plain old boring............. dog after dog............ but I would keel over laughing if the dogs started humpin people's legs or getting stuck in some obsticle........... would be a change from watching jump through hoop after hoop......

HHHHHMmmmmmmmmmm...... maybe I should go this year.......

Hey Crapper14...... lay off those mini donuts if that's what they do to you! :D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Attention Jinky

What makes you think I am 14 years old...please explain!!

Has anyone heard who will be performing at the P.N.E. (concert wise)...any big names?

:p

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts