Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Over 30's the advil sponsored league

Status
Not open for further replies.

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anybody now what is happening this season?what is the criteria?
Just a small mention I had a great time in the beer garden at the nation's cup .
That was all the fun I had there .
P.S Up your kilt Peter N.:)
Highlander (wouldliketoplaymorethan15minutes)
Oya Jordy you can bite me!

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The League with most 9-1-1 calls

I hear that you must be 32 years of age to play. The only exceptions go to the 30 year olds who played last year (and are now 31). Next year you must be 33 with the same allowance to those who were already in the league.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GrumblerLander,

I heard that the top eight from the FVSL and eight from the West Coast League are joining camps and playing a 16 game season. Based on last years final standings.

I am not sure about this, but it would be interesting.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big News!

It is confirmed. The Muirhead brothers are signing with Surrey United. That would be Douglas and his younger, less important brother, William, more affectionately known as "The Symbol" as in Prince the pop star.

The Muirhead brothers not only bring larger heads to the team, but larger egos as well. They will fit right in. Arrangements have been made to adapt the centre portions of our home pitch to accomodate the heavy, heavy pounding that Douglas makes in his ten yard circumference. :D

The Symbol will not only bring skill and flair to the team, but we will most certainly witness a few pouts, "Dougie always gets more attention than me. My Dad loves Dougie more than me. Dougie! Dougie! Dougie! I hate my freckles!" Actually, they aren't freckles, more like moles, but you get my jist.

I would like to publically welcome these siblings to the Surrey United O'30's family. They are quite the catch! :)

we are really desperate and will sign anyone. Please help!

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back on the plains of Cloverdale

Feels like I never left.!:wa: Hey ballbaby banana hamocks are in.:D

5pigtoes help?
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet