Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Outdoors and other places that have absolutely nothing to do with getting pissed

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outdoors

I drove to Calgary this past weekend, and on the way back we stopped in Lake Louise to have lunch. Here's advice (not that Lake Louise isn't nice): take the extra drive (10 minutes) and go to Moraine Lake. We found a great liitle stream to have picnic. I'll post some photos when I get 'em scanned.

I love this country: gorgeous!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

When your up there again, take the time and hike( if you like hiking ) Chinamans Peak in Kannanaskis Park just outside of Canmore. It is about 2.5 hours to the top but talk about amazing views. At the top you literally lean over the north edge of the peak, and stare straight down 3000 ft. Beautifull. I have pictures of it, mabye I'll put one up. Don't get pissed up there though. Once you start to roll, it's all over.

TR.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that I really care, but what do the Rockies have to do with restaurants, clubs and bars?

Keeper, as someone who is continually educating yourself, please explain why you chose this thread to make your comments about your picnic in the Rockies.

By the way, what (or who) did you have for lunch? ;) Will your pictures illustrate your lunch?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought the same thing

Perhaps this thread should be moved to General chit-chat? Or perhaps a new forum called Moderator fcukups?

~TB.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I took the Restaurants/Bars/Clubs as the best place to mention a good place to eat. Considering it was a picnic, I introduced an "outdoors" thread.

We had some ham sandwiches, grapes and iced tea. If there's any other information you need, feel free to inquire.

Move this thread at your discretion

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulldog licking piss off a thistle.........

CDK, you've seen keeper, if you were of the gentler sex would you get yer kit off for him? Oh, clearly the wrong person to ask, then. Still, there's no accounting for taste and Christ knows they don't breed guide dogs with as much discretion and taste as in days gone by......

Speaking of eating outdoors (we were weren't we?), the services on the A68 from Newcastle to Edinburgh are top quality and at one point you have the pleasure of dining in the first (and last) cafe in England. Depending, obviosuly, on which way you're coming down the A68. Banff be fcuked.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Eats

If your ever caught with the growlies at breakfast time or lunch one of my favorites' is called "The General Bakery" 300 Cambie St.

Great food, good prices and lots of selections. Not much for seating but if you go into the Hotel side, there is alot of room there. You might also check out the "Victory Cafe" which is across the street.

forthoseofyouwhocareorthosethatdonot

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0