Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Open till 4am

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Games on. Just read that Roxy and 49 other bars are on a test run of staying open until 4:00am starting this weekend. Christ, I barely remember leaving there when it closes at two. Skytrain is also going to run every 30 mins. from 2 to 5am on Saturday and Sundays. Nice.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's about time. Now this city might actually have a night life. Now how do I budget for those extra couple hours of drinking.:D

Parkhead

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ParkHead said:
It's about time. Now this city might actually have a night life. Now how do I budget for those extra couple hours of drinking.:D
Parkhead
Now I know for sure hanging out with you is going to break my bank. I think this 4am stuff is crazy. Your mind plays tricks on you, you wake up with your knuckles all sore, have visions of Ronald McDonald, remember talking about quarter pounders with cheese, and slightly remember 'trying' to start a game of keep-ups. (it's all surreal).

I think I was the only one crazy enough to get up and go to work this morning. I hope the rest of you lot enjoyed the late closing last night. I'll be feeling this right through to school tonight :eek:

That's the last time I go to JP's two nights in a row :rolleyes:

Thanks for the ride home GG, if you didn't notice I was quite out of it :eek:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I was the only one crazy enough to get up and go to work this morning.

Unfortunately I was up at 7:00am and off to work this morning. Still paying for it now. I blame you (CS) ;) for I believe it was your idea. Watching you smack Club I chump with those freaky hands of yours almost made it worth while though. . :rolleyes:

Till the next fundraiser!! I will start to save up now.

Parkhead

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, I forgot I was the receiver of all that banter last night. As I type this, my poor deformed fingers are crying in shame. I know Chump wanted to really play with them . :)

4am makes for 4pmsickness. Cappy, I just joined the spew crew :eek: All before school tonight.

+CS

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, that smack was quite remarkable. I vaguely remember J.P's but the pub nite was a good laugh.......That poor Hun had to endure a solid hour of Can you see a happy Hun? Noooooo Noooooooo :)

As for the keep-ups, no luck. The ball was still sitting in the ditch but I was able to retrieve with some hard work. I still can't believe we weren't able to keep the ball up more than twice, especially with it being dark and having copius amounts of alcohol in the system. :rolleyes:

So the 3 a.m. was actually useful yesterday to stay on topic......

BTW, CIChamp, 19 - 13 clap clap clapclap clap........:)

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the ride home GG, if you didn't notice I was quite out of it

Noooooo you don't say :D ... Stick to that story cause IF I remember correctly the Champs eye may be proof of your intoxication!!!!

and remember my digits are E.T like too!!!!!

So Friday at JP's for my b-day????? :D :D :D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
glasgow ghirl said:
and remember my digits are E.T like too!!!!!
:D :D :D
It's funny how things piece together a few days later... I'm not sure if I can handle you people anymore. My ears are still ringing from all the chanting that was going on.

To quote the real CS, "God bless" cheesy Richmond Pubs that serve alcohol to people like you until 3 (3:30 on weekends):eek: ...

+CS :wa:

JP's it is...
;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Again, to quote the real CS, "god bless these bars being open 'til 4am".

This sorta thing happens in the wee hours, kinda shocking isn't it? (See below) :eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
........................this is going back a bit........................

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thankfully(?), I can't see the pictures......yet......Blazearmy, did you send that cheque to Regs today? If so, cheers. If not, hurry up. :) ;)

The titles kind of frighten me though....

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No worries Captain atleast your eyes are still open at that point. But I now know why I could only hear out of one ear the next day. :eek:

Hopefully that is the one and only photo I see of myself from that night.

Pleeease no more.

ParkheadthinkscamerasshouldbebannedfromallfutureclubIfunctions!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts