Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Open till 4am

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, and why is there some on the Captain's nose and some on Parkhead's stomach?

You guys must have been hammered!

~Regs.

max blink said:
SC:

What's going on in that whipped cream photo? :)

concerned,

max

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Thankfully(?), I can't see the pictures......yet......Blazearmy, did you send that cheque to Regs today? If so, cheers. If not, hurry up. :) ;)

The titles kind of frighten me though....

It's in the mail, as they say.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Starting April 1st, bars downtown that were previously opened until 4am will now close @ 3am... Apparently it had something to do with paying a million bills to fund the Cops and security in and around Granville... :rolleyes:

Why don't they just close @ 2am again??? That way Captain and his white bellied side kick (parkheed) will get home before sunrise!!! ;)

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's going on in that whipped cream photo?

Can't we all just enjoy a birthday without it haunting us ????
What happens on the road stays on the road SC ... and from now on NO MORE CAMERAS, if those St Paty's Day pics make it on TTP .. I'll be sent to Betty Ford, thats right Betty Ford, NOT POINT ROBERTS!!!!!

Spicy GG :D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
glasgow ghirl said:
What happens on the road stays on the road SC ...
Spicy GG :D
Ok, I'll slow down on the pics :rolleyes: . God only knows what's out there for me :eek: I'm going to beat you to the Betty Ford clinic, actually, I'm heading straight there after I partake in tonight's festivities :wa:

Max, you know I'm not scared to try new things. (Or take pictures of things I'd like to try :eek: )

more on the way
+CS

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This could be good???
With GG involved you just know there is guane' be some dirty shots!!! :eek: :D

Sexual Chocolate must post the pics!!!

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness ... now play nice, SC is a sh*t disturber with a camera.

SC, no more pic to be posted, PLEASE cause that one is the nicer of the bunch.

Spicy GG

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bring on the pictures! It is immoral and uncouth to tease people with the threat of debauched pictures and then not display them for all to enjoy.

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know it comes down to BAD friends who buy you drinks that do nothing but incrimminate you, and even worse friends who take the damn photo. :rolleyes:

Guinny .. I think the HOUNDS are all covered up in most pictures... :eek:

SC .. remember we have been friends for a LONG time and I'm sure I have an OLD shot of you somewhere that you would kill to have all negatives .. :D

Not so spicy GG

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That way Captain and his white bellied side kick (parkheed) will get home before sunrise!!!

Guinness you silly silly wee man. Have you forgotten where you live now! If I am heading home before Sunrise ever I will be stopping by your place to finish off the last 8 beers you left in your case before passing out. :p

Hey Caddy I can't send you a pm so learn to delete.

Parkhead

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bring on the pictures! It is immoral and uncouth to tease people with the threat of debauched pictures and then not display them for all to enjoy.

glasgow ghirl said:
You know it comes down to BAD friends who buy you drinks that do nothing but incrimminate you, and even worse friends who take the damn photo. :rolleyes:
These aren't my photos, they were passed onto me via you sista :eek:

It's too late, I can't help myself now...
:D

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF!!

SC it is on now. Payback will be sweet. Captain we are going to have to get even now.

Somehow someday!!

Parkheadnowknowsscisgoodatcuttinandpasting

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You two are lucky that I've had technical difficulties for the last three days :eek:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Well Well....

We all knew Captain and Parkhead were "playing for the same team" but I had no idea to what extent!

Shocking!

Spazz

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stick to your foot in your mouth Club I Chump, your hands don't seem to work for you at 4am... :eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0