Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Open Season

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It has become apparent that his royal cranky-pants is getting a bit tired of all the useless banter, dumb repetitive comebacks and mother jokes flying around all the "topical" threads. So if you wish to TTP someone for a dumb post or a jack ass remark lets do it here. If they are a true TTPer they will find it.

Bewareoftheflyingflipflop!:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll Start it off...

Coppertone~
My buddy is looking for a Sure thing for this Saurday. Can you spare one of your cousins? One that your not already dating that is;) :D

kvnbhasafeelinghehasfinallyfoundahomehereonTTP:D

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

KNVB I think it takes a little man to attack someone's family. I will refrain from commenting

Coppertonethinksknvbhasnothingelsebettertodothanmakingstupidjokesaboutpeoplesrelatives

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of little..

I met you this weekend and I wouldn't throw the word little around to much!;)

knvbknowsfamilyjokesareoffside!andwillrefrainfromthemfromnowon:)

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little

Is it my fault that people are intimidated by my size. I am just intimidating. I can't help that when people see me coming the run and hide. Just ask Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's only cause he has nightmares about Midgets and circus folk;) "Small hands you know. Smell like cabbage"

knvblovestoquoteaustinpowers:cool:

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Austin

KNVB

Did you catch it on the tub this weekend. I think it was on Saturday. I watched it instead of the fabulous canuck game. "Oh Behave"

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh Dude!!

Got to watch the Big Lambowski when it's on! This flick takes the work Dude to a whole new level!

knvbdoesnotrollonshabuseither!:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Read closer

Read a bit closer I ment to spell shabus(sp) it's the Jewish day of rest. In the movie John goodman say's he doesn't roll (bowl) on Saturday or shabus.

Its one of those gotta be there type jokes.

knvbcan'tbelievehehasn'tTTPcoppertoneyettoday:(

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stop the crap

why don't you to stop with the nonesense and start ttp eachother. I am not amused with your current situation of friendliness and need to see action. Thank You.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Apprentice

You know that KNVB is afraid of us I-tals that is why he tries to be friendly and won't TTP with us.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen hear Lolly pop gang

I waiting for one of you to say something stupid before I TTP. It's been hard though your on some sort of record right now.:rolleyes: Since I know nothing of your Pathetic Habs squad that leaves me lying in wait. It's only a matter of time though before you two munchkins screw up! It's in your nature.

knvbisjustwaitingforaI-Tieslipup.:cool:

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

I still think KNVB is bitter cause he got those replica wife beaters from WAB. :rolleyes:

KNVbisstillsearchingfortherealwifebeaters:D :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I though I did!

Listen hear Lolly pop gang
I waiting for one of you to say something stupid before I TTP. It's been hard though your on some sort of record right now. Since I know nothing of your Pathetic Habs squad that leaves me lying in wait. It's only a matter of time though before you two munchkins screw up! It's in your nature.

knvbisjustwaitingforaI-Tieslipup.

Look up Slapnuts! (2 posts) That looks like my reply right there. Maybe if you try to read some posts rather than just putting your head down a typing you might see this stuff.

knvbhasnothingfurthertosay:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts