Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Open Season

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF

What the hell are you on about? I don't have a buddies list nor would I have you on it if I did!

knvbknowsthisisnot200wordsbutitsumsitupwellenough!;)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awe c'mon

Knvb & Guiness,

This is your chance to show that you can properly "take the piss". Don't let it slip by, show everybody that you know how to TTP.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still lost

CDK~

What is it your going for here? Im a bit confused on what it's is your exactly getting at. Are you trying to make us look bad because we don't post ala Fastshow or are you just full of piss today and want to start a war of words? I'll play but I must know the rules first.

knvb Questions for cdk
1) what is this buddy list of mine you speak of? This is a feature I choose not to use. So I don't see how you can say your on mine!

2)Why would I or Why should I care if Im on yours? Are you like the neelsen(sp) ratings if I don't make a certain amount of "buddy lists" I get cancelled?

knvbdoesn'tcarehowmanywordCDKwantsthisisallhegets:)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You can do better than that....

Knvb,

From what I understand, you started this thread ("Open Season") for some purpose...(?)

So if you wish to TTP someone for a dumb post or a jack ass remark lets do it here. If they are a true TTPer they will find it.

I'm offering you the opportunity to show TTPer's that you actually know how to "take The Piss".

So come on, I am at your mercy, show us that you know TTPing is more than name calling and cousin jokes.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still got me!

CDK~
Your all over the shop with this mate! First you want to know about buddy lists. Then you want me to TTP without a subject! Agreed Im not the best-est TTPer but even a fastshow/ Jinky would have a tuff time posting a great piss take without a subject to run on. Truly all I know of you is this 1. You seem to have a bit of a gambling problem. 2. You can't get over the fact the a Croatia team in which I don't think you even played for won three Imperial cups. 3. Your head is rammed so far up Johnny S. ass that the poor guys has to wear an XXL pair of shorts instead of his regular 6x.

True I did start this thread for a purpose and that was so Regs would stop yelling at me every time I posted one of my dumb cracks on Copperone in the wrong place. Im am glad to see that your are using this thread for which it was ment. But please help me out here! Don't keep trying to make me look dumb by saying your going to wait till I post some great rip on you without so much as a subject.( I do enough of that on my own )

I have picked up a few things here on TTP though It's not just about TTP every time it presents it's self it's best to sit back a wait for a good piss take. Some what like you just did!;)

knvbissickasadogrightnowandthisisthebesthecando....sorry:(

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The subject is "Open Season", it's your subject

Knvb,

To be honest, I don't expect a quality piss take from you...just a piss take.

You actually started out well with your last post but then blew it in the end by saying that I was TTPing you and addmitting that you are still learning how to take the piss. I'm disapointed(sp).

Actually, I'm waiting for Guinness to jump in with his, "daft git", "wanker", "twat", "bollocks" comments he picked up from his "Da" while he was growing up and learning how talk in the late 90's.

So you can go back to being sick as a dog.

Btw, Jinky doesn't have a tough time TTP unless McG asks him a cricketeer question.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should of quit while I was ahead

Btw why is it I must justify my posts and Jokes etc... to the likes of you? Who made you a TTP quality control? Did I miss a memo? Why was I doing all of this in the first place? I seem to have lost track.

To be honest I don't recall any great or even good posts of yours popping up anywhere other than maybe the one when you won $200.00 on some dog named Lick me here. So please do me a favour go back to Captain's dialing for dollers thread and stay out of my post untill you want to come out and play with the rest of the children.

knvbissickandnowangeryatCDK:mad:
Stupiddaftgitwankertwatwithsmallbollocks:D
P.S. your also ungreatful! By a guy a drink and he turns on ya.:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

So you have decided to have a go at me and a couple others... I can't say I blame you although (like knvb) I'm not sure WTF your getting at with the whole buddy list thing... maybe your just bored, or better still a lonely bastard with no buddies to add to his buddy list... whatever the reason I too have decided to play your "littleman syndrom" game...
aboot me da and the picking up of his great vocabulary a couple of years back... bullocks has never been posted by me at anytime on TTP (except for right now) and at least my da knows a thing about playing football rather than the one you call father who (like you) talks about how all his friends won... you keep refering to the Croats "over" glory days and your old man's words of wisdom from his community's charity shield match back in Zagreb, 1935... stick to being a loner and reading up on Croat history, (because that's all it is) "HISTORY"...
as in just like your mob of duds, no chance of making the BC's and all of their talk, stuck in history mumbo jumbo... lucky for you that the Serbs are on our side or you would be getting prepared for Div. 1 next season...

Guinnesscan'tfigurewhyCDKischallenginghim
:mad:

shut the fcuk up Croat donkey boy "SIX NILL"!!!!!;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good one there "donkey boy":rolleyes:

knvbwouldnowlikea150wordsonwhyCDKdoesnotthinkheisaDonkeyboy!comeonCDthisisyourbigchance!:p Ievengaveyouasubject

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonights game

Any TTPers plan on going to tonights game?? MF vs Snapperton and is it still at Mundy or is it on the poco turf??

knvbneedstoknowwheretogo?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turf @ 8 apparently.

Or you could go to Mahon @ 6 on the north shore to watch a Peg training session.

Trust me when I say watching and listening to Niall is worth the gas money...

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Been there heard that!

Pass! As much as I would like to watch an bunch of over 30's play pig in the middle or soccer tennis I would much rather see WAB SNAP again and again and again........

knvbhatessoccertennisBUTthanksRegsfortheinfo;)

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m glad to see that other TTP’s find Guinness as annoying as I do. We should take a poll to see who is most irritating on TTP. Guienness would win hands down.:p :p :p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moron!!!

Have a look!!

There is one jackass!!! scroll down untill you see "who's a Wanker....." There has been one going on for a month. Don't tell anyone though it's a secret:rolleyes:

Irritatingnotannoyingwichis6inone.....

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep shite

I think that you will be on Decembers pool, and you will come in a close third behind the yetti and Guinness. It may even be a three way tie.

Hey KNVB

You haven't ttped me in a while. Whats going on are you scared.:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking hell!! Clarify what you say.

Your right I have notTaken the piss out of you in a while! Clarify this shite someone may actually still read your posts and I don't need them to jump to any conclusions! You have already got me to the second highest vote total (next to only yours) in poll history.:mad: .

Congrates in advance I think by the end of November you will set the tone for Irritants alike for years to come.

knvbwillwaituntillNominationsforDecemberareoverbeforehecontinueshiswackyways:D :eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0