Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Open Season

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

I guess we will not see you in this site then, cause we will not screw up it is not in our nature.

Coppertonelovestoseeknvbgetmad:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry! never met the Apprentice

Have you met Coppertone? As for you Im sorry I don't know how tall you are. (With or without your elavator shoes on.) Im just going by the "standard" I-tie team size. 5'5"

Jimmy must be part Pork Chop or something cause he's the biggest a 6'.:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You were saying?

One more quote joke for old times sake!
cause we will not screw up in is not in our nature.

Read that again to yourself and tell me what you find wrong about it.;) Are you straight off the cargo ship?

knvbisgladhehashisowntreadnowtopickontheI-Ties.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

Is that all you got. You make fun of my Height and a typing error. Your posts are getting weak just like you 110 lbs body.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's 114lbs Pal!

Problem is coppertone that your posts don't make alot of sense. They are very hard to understand! (and it's not just me) So all Ive got are the typo jokes and the "quote" stuff. It's not me that is weak it is your posts that bring the standard down around here. I only have so much to work with with you! You should be glad I even acknowledge your posts cause no one else does!

knvb

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

I guess this will be the last time I ttp you then. If my post don't reach you qualifications then don't reply to them. I say what I have to say and that is it. If you don't like them then why is it that everyday you have something to say about them. I think you thrive on my post and just can't wait to see what I say next.

Coppertoneandknvbbattleisover:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok you got me

Your posts are like a really bad car reck! I try not to look but for some strange reason I just can't help myself:eek:

:D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice proably is the tallest of the bunch and definetally has the biggest cheecha. I have seen you and you are no green giant. Coppertone is small but his brain is huge:confused: I dunno I just want to see you to scrap.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
scrap???????

scrap?? huh where i want in on this one

beaterwantstobeatknobbacktoslurreywherehebelongs:p :p

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone,

There is a horse in Britain which just recently ran it's 100th race but is yet to win one. It has gained a celebrity status for it's ineptitude and persistance. It keeps on trying even though a win is an incredible long shot for this horse. People would like to see it win just once.

That is how I view your posts. I just know that at some point in the future, you will post a decent piss-take. Regs is a Stat guy, I'm sure that he agrees that the law of averages states that you will make your first good post by the time you hit the 1000 mark.

You're almost half way there.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An infinite number of monkeys pounding on an infinite number of computers will eventually write a decent piss-take.

I hope.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The question is though, will they pay to do it?

~TBaskingquestionswithahiddenagenda.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kurgan, Jinky, Regs, although my posts are seemingly less irritating than those of KNVB,COPPERTONE, and REF BEATER, I feel I am in this category of useless piss-takers. I see the reason that we post so much and mostly very useless banter is that we are much younger than you guys and find this bullshite amusing. I will tell you two things: as one of the monkeys I will and have had decent posts and Coppertone will produce a quality post before 1000:rolleyes:

thank you

money is not an option...the junta business is booming:D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice,

Don't try to co-opt coppertone's ineptitude.

As for egg-beater, I couldn't tell you whether or not he has had a good post yet. All the u's and r's and 4's make him unreadable.

Your youth excuse is fair comment by the way.
Although it doesn't mean you lot have immunity from piss-taking.

Jimmy Holiday has asked me personally to get stuck into you big girl's blouses.

~Go 'Canes!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky, fair enough, but you might want to watch how close you actually get to Jimmy, HE'S A BACKSTABBER, LIAR, and Manipulator and he's got a little Cheecha. :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

Regs~

I had a reccos sighting at 6:30(ish) I thought you banned the twat!?

RefBlower~ Classic post! well done:rolleyes:

knvbcantbelievehevotedforcoppertoneandnotrefbeater:mad:

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For all the Jackasses

I am glad to see that I am irritating all you jackasses. I came on TTP to get under everyones skin, and I have succeded. Jinky and the rest of you jackasses, you talk a lot of crap about me making one decent post, but the sad thing is, the post I have wrote all you wankers have read them. If you guys don't like my post then why do you read them? In all my posts there is a lot of usless banter, but like the Apprentice has said, that is the stuff that keeps everyone coming back to TTP. I think that the mix of useless banter and people's opinions on the subjects is what makes this interesting. A lot of us are not on here for an English or grammer lesson. We come on here to annoy people like you and get under your skin. I think that I have achieved what I have come here to do, and that is to annoy everyone. I will continue to annoy people on TTP. So, thank you for your comments and I will continue my horrible posts.:D

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was sitting at Sportstown the other night when a fellow TTPer asked me if this fellow Mr. Coppertone was annoying me and if I wasted my time reading all his posts. Apparently he didn't know about the 'ignore' feature that I use so frequently. :rolleyes:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My New TTP buddies!?!?

Buddy List
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guinness PM X
junglee PM X
knvb PM X

Explain yourselves, Surrey U(a club that has never won any prestigious titles) players??

Why did you put me on your buddy lists? I would like a 150 to 200 word explanation, from each of you, of why you feel you deserve to be my TTP buddies.

Any explanations I don't like will result in the removal of you from my Buddy List to my ignore list.:cool:

I'll give you until wednesday noon to complete the assignment.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0