Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Old VMSL Masters' and new Div 3 open teams looking for players

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seeking experienced cranky old farts with more skill than I have for our long-established Masters' team, and some talented young players to help round out the roster for our new Div. 3 open team.

Desire to win and ability to hold post-game beverages equally important. We want players who want to win and progress as a team; to be competitive and foster a positive atmosphere.

PM me here if you are interested.

Trece

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey man, I actually DO have standards, even as low as they are. Or to paraphrase Groucho, "I would never want to play for a team that would sign me."

Keeping the continuity going; trying to get a little bit younger. We had some good players last year who just weren't available to us consistently - we want to change that.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again time to dust this one off. Our club is looking for players for both our Masters' Div 3 team and our open Div 3 team. Both teams want to get promoted, but we're not over-the-top win-at-all-costs types. Both teams train (drink) together; we're trying to promote a club atmosphere and build on our long-established tradition (our Masters' team has been in existence for more than 25 years) of combining football and fun.

PM me for more information re training.

Trece

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again time to dust this one off. Our club is looking for players for both our Masters' Div 3 team and our open Div 3 team. Both teams want to get promoted, but we're not over-the-top win-at-all-costs types. Both teams train (drink) together; we're trying to promote a club atmosphere and build on our long-established tradition (our Masters' team has been in existence for more than 25 years) of combining football and fun.

PM me for more information re training.

Trece

I cant run or defend anymore but I am deadly with free kicks and drinking, any room for a guy like me?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts