Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Office christmas parties.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I normally hate the office Christmas function as i drink too much and make an ass out myself.(Ok, I make more of an ass out of myself) This year however, I'm driving so all is going well. Others are making idiots of themselves and i got 3 of the best gifts a guy can receive. Scotch, Beer and Cigars. I will be enjoying those tonight getting my liver in shape for the next 3 weeks of drinking and debauchery.

Our Christmas function is traditionally Friday afternoon before Christmas. everyone brings their kids and Santa gives out the presents. I was wondering if most other places do something similar.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Xmas @ La Rocca

Originally posted by BlazeArmy
everyone brings their kids and Santa gives out the presents. I was wondering if most other places do something similar.
My work party is tonight, so I'll update this tomorrow... However, I assume the only presents our place (Santa) will be giving out is loads of liquor and food!!! :D
We also decided (well actually the blonde bird who works with us and usually is the gung ho one with great ideas) :rolleyes: to do a gift exchange by drawing names... $10 is the limit, I decided to splurge and spend more ($13) ;) I wonder if LION will enjoy his hand cream and spank mag???

Feeling a hang over coming on and listening to Dido, Guinness

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: This evening @ La Rocca

Flats of Stella (I hate that stuff) :rolleyes: loads of ZA, and a little friend called "Jager" along with a couple of mint birds "dropping it like it was hot" followed by a finish at the Roxy was well worth the whole Xmas lovey dovey shize... Actually got a four pack of Guinness as my $10 pressy and the "blonde bird who works with us and usually has great ideas" :rolleyes: knew my drink of choice!!! Good girl in the end... (so LION says) :eek:
The evening it self was a good time compared to the kids greeted by Santa, athough that is what Xmas is really all about!!! I know the kids are what matters, but from what my cousin tells me kids are your life, so I'm gonna be a little selfish until I find the right biznatch and we copulate the lil fcukers!! ;)

Merry Ho Ho and a happy, healthy, safe holiday season to all...

I'll try to get some pics down loaded for those that need proof of a real party!!!

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Our Christmas function is traditionally Friday afternoon before Christmas. everyone brings their kids and Santa gives out the presents. I was wondering if most other places do something similar.

How bizarre, and you perform this ritual every year?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You don't drink do you Blaze? That is the first time I think I've read where you mention such a thing...Stunning stuff. Next thing you know, you'll be calling me a cnut.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts