Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Octavio Zambrano Hired as new Canadian MNT Coach

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had no idea what the fcuk you were talking about until I read it on the Beeb today. :D :D

Easter Road tomorrow to play Scotland.
Still sad that I found out from abroad instead of here....

Come on Scanada!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, why the hell did the Caps keep trying to force Aird to play RB? He's actually a decent winger.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm of the opinion that if they let him learn the position properly, he would have thrived at RB... from what I saw, he was getting better with every outing and then for whatever reason, we never saw him again.

When he got forward, he was impressive... consistently whipped balls in behind the opposing back four, no one on the Caps can do that.

Rene

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bustos Looked good in the Ten role better than any of the Caps have this year, definitely has the edge on manneh in that position. Also lasted the full 90 and was involved in all canada's decent attacking moves. Don't know why Robbo won't throw him out there. His tactical rigidity started driving me nuts mid season last year.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm stuck somewhere between wanting to see Bustos in a 2-3 match run of games for the Caps, to moving him along on a Ian where he can get a lot of minutes.

I know the wing is out of position for him, but he really was very invisible in his last two chances there. Not a bite, night nothing. Show me SOMETHING! That said, I do get it, and he's a square peg trying to fit into a round hole out there.

Maybe it's the Caps ruining Bustos at this point. From a 10, you need to see the player being the stirring my rhe drink on attack. If he was in and around every attacking opportunity, and noticeable that way, that's a good thing.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bustos scored a nice goal against the FVSL All-Stars... just 1 week before starting for Canada against Scotland.

Think about that for a minute. o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0