Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ocho Cinco or however you spell it.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it he is on trial in Kansas City. Would this be good for the MLS? He certainly brings exposure but does it damage the credibility of the league?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will only bring damage if he's terrible, and keeps his loud mouth ways up. But if he can produce, im sure it won't hurt.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He is supposedly mates with a Sporting KC player, and obviously with the NFL Strike looming, he needs a pay cheque from somewhere...

I've seen him do other sports on TV, he is an excellent athlete, but playing WR in the NFL is a far cry from Striking in the MLS, Skiing/Snowboarding on Reality Adventure TV Shows, Skateboarding in Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory and playing BBall and Golf in charity events...

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am a huge Bengals fan, and I can tell you C.Johnson is one of the premier athletes of the NFL. His pre-game warmups and weekly training sessions all have him playing high level soccer. The guys fitness is unreal, and and his all out speed could probably challenge that of Wallcott. That being said, you cant put a guy into a pro-league (hes never played in) and expect him to do anything... This would be a huuuuuuuuuuuuggggeee mistake and a slap in the face to all soccer players who train year round and worked so hard to play MLS. The guy probably has little or no soccer tactical knowledge. Just stick to what he is good at, trash talking-celebrations- (and god I hope some time soon ...Scoring touchdowns)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, they are exciting.... And they (had) the 2 best receivers back in the day with Ocho, and Chris Henry who has passed away... Just there Dfense licks ass...

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
^^^ Follow up. Ocho plays in the reserve game today, live at 1:30PM.

Ochocinco will take part in a reserve match for the club at 3:30 pm ct. You can watch live at http://www.sporting85.com.

Sporting Kansas City takes on local PDL club Kansas City Brass today in a match designed to give game experience to players who did not feature Saturday against the Chicago Fire. Ochocinco will be joined in the match by six members of the Sporting KC Juniors program

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
After watching the video, you don't really see the stuck up nfl player, he's rather humble and just happy to be there. I was always a fan of the guy, cause his entertainment value is through the roof, and personally I hope he makes it. He's not good enough for MLS but I hope the reserves keep him.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give the guy some credit, goes from being on top... TO the very bottom and quite humble about it! I hope he can do it

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0