Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ocean's 11

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn!

If I could've attached two thumbs up, I would have. This is the kind of 'feel good', guy movie that even the ladies will like. Every actor is spot on, the dialog and story are both great, and the soundtrack is most fantastic. Do yourself a favour and break the bank -- pay the full price, and see at your convience (or do what I did, see it at Station Square for only $8 :rolleyes: )

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wait until video though? would it loose anything on tv?

toolazytogotomoviesexceptformonstersinc

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Normally I'd say yes, but for this flick the big-screen atmostphere really adds to the suspense and excitment. (Also consider a cheaper matinee during the holidays if you have the time)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?

Why have you suddenly gotten on about me and wizards? Please explain.

:confused:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I shouldn't have to do this but seeing as you are a Teutonic type....

Chumley,

Many months ago on this very website you explained, for no particular reason as is your wont, how excited you were about the not-really-imminent release of Lord of the Rings. Now it's finally out, I merely assumed you'd be chuffed to buggery about all the sorcery available at the old box office what with wee Harold Potter also traipsing about mumbling about wizards and such. Therefore, I thought you'd be in your pre-pubescent element with all the jiggery-pokery and flying about on broomsticks at your disposal these days.

Maybe it's just the rings you're keen on?

Rhetorically, Fastshow.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0