Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Obama is the '09 Nobel Peace Prize winner. What!?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weird.

Barack Obama wins the '09 Nobel Peace Prize for being NOT George Dubya Bush.

How does he win this when Nominations closed 12 days after he was elected?

The Yanks still hold the biggest arsenal of Nukes and other WoMD
The Yanks are still embroiled in two wars

I guess i'd be "humbled and surprised" too :rolleyes:

What has this guy done to garner such an accolade?

Sheesh.:confused:

perhaps I can run for Canadian PM and win based on race lines, media whoring, celebrity mindwashing, facebook and twittering and I can fail miserably on a pile of my promises and win it in a few years...

Mr Obama won over Morgan Tsvangirai, the Zimbabwean prime minister who reached an accommodation with his tormentor President Robert Mugabe; a leading Chinese dissident and an Afghan female human rights activist. At 48, he became the youngest of four American presidents to have won the award.

Mr Obama stressed that the prize had “not just been used to honour specific achievement”, but “as a means to give momentum to a set of causes”.
:rolleyes:

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wonder if obama waited until after he received his nobel peace prize before deciding to invade the moon.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
all TTP'ing aside this makes his decision on Afghanistan interesting to watch...

Basically he has to double his troops there or pull out altogether.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wonder if obama waited until after he received his nobel peace prize before deciding to invade the moon.

I heard they might take the award back now. Apparently while the Americans were bombing the moon, a missile went astray and hit an Afghan wedding.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0