Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Numb from the Covid

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trudeau just announced a federal vaccine passport requirement.

The university of washington football coach just threw away a $3m per year coaching gig because he did not want to take the covid vaccine. The university was smart to fire this arrogant and dumb person.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Washington State University head football coach Nick Rolovich has been fired for not receiving the COVID-19 vaccine by the state's Oct. 18 deadline.
The mandate requires most state employees, health care workers and school employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19 by Oct. 18, 2021.
Under the state mandate, all those working at state colleges and universities are required to get the COVID-19 vaccine. The mandate covers public, charter and private school teachers and staff.

Apparently he applied for a "religious exemption" :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, been on quite a milk run this week, starting in Greece, then Stockholm, Helsinki, Antwerp and now Amsterdam. Greece was somewhat strict, but still less regulated than BC, Stockholm completely maskless, the rest only if on public transit. I should have taken a photo at Swedish customs, a bin full of masks as people would ditch after getting off the plane and learning you can run naked. Packed bars in Antwerp, Netherlands. Sat in a tiny French restaurant in Stockholm packed to the gills.

They are getting back to life here, and I’m coming home infected, surely.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, been on quite a milk run this week, starting in Greece, then Stockholm, Helsinki, Antwerp and now Amsterdam. Greece was somewhat strict, but still less regulated than BC, Stockholm completely maskless, the rest only if on public transit. I should have taken a photo at Swedish customs, a bin full of masks as people would ditch after getting off the plane and learning you can run naked. Packed bars in Antwerp, Netherlands. Sat in a tiny French restaurant in Stockholm packed to the gills.

They are getting back to life here, and I’m coming home infected, surely.

Not the first time...

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
brooklyn nine nine dumb ass GIF

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trudeau just announced a federal vaccine passport requirement.

The university of washington football coach just threw away a $3m per year coaching gig because he did not want to take the covid vaccine. The university was smart to fire this arrogant and dumb person.
Others as well. Stand up for what you think is right. Money shouldn't be the reason you make a decision like this.
Novak Djokavic, Andrew Wiggins, Kyrie Irving and a number of other NBA players.

We're moving to a world like the one in Demolition Man! lol. All the topsiders eating everything the government shoves down their throats. I'd be hanging with Dennis Leary and the sewer boys. At least they still like fcuking. hahahaha :wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flew home yesterday and landed to a strange world where the airport had closed down most the stores, extreme amounts of government “literature” and signs everywhere, and more stringent masking and vax pass checks than anywhere in Europe I’ve been for the last 2 weeks. It felt weird, TBH. Was in Amsterdam Friday and Saturday, the only real restriction was a 12:00 midnight closing of bars, but everywhere was jammed with people enjoying themselves, like normal. Even going into places and checking vax pass. They’d look, but even if Ap didn’t register you (doesn’t for ours), they let you in anyways. Not a mask to be seen anywhere.

Got my PCR done Saturday midday, results by 11:00 (in the middle of a mushroom trip, I may add), negative, and all clear to come home.

The rest of the free world is getting on with living with this virus, not still trying to hide from it. Also, why aren’t we issuing a similar pass for those with antibodies? Doesn’t it seem odd that we still requires a vax pass even if we’ve had it and have antibodies? I’m one of those. Why should I have to get more boosters if I have the antibodies already? Serious question, maybe someone with a better scientific understanding than I can explain.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was at Browns yesterday and once scanned I didn’t think it was some big issue. They actually didn’t require a scan, looked at your ID and photo on the phone. Place was packed, waiters wearing masks but not the patrons. Felt pretty normal. I guess I’m not really travelling but coaching, restaurants. I barely notice it’s a thing.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm merely posting this as a response. I'm not suggesting for/against vaccination.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine-if-already-had-covid
"In addition, COVID-19 vaccination might offer better protection than getting sick with COVID-19. A recent study showed that unvaccinated people who already had COVID-19 are more than twice as likely as fully vaccinated people to get reinfected with COVID-19.

Recent research also suggests that people who got COVID-19 in 2020 and then received mRNA vaccines produce very high levels of antibodies that are likely effective against current and, possibly, future variants. Some scientists call this hybrid immunity. Further research is needed."

Interesting. Well, that would appear to be a reasonable explanation. Given I do believe in science (also believe in Scientists' complete inability to mastermind an actual conspiracy, it's just not what they are made up of), and I do trust the Mayo clinic- or, no reason to distrust- this is something I can believer in.

Thanks, nice find.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The most famous anti vaccine spokesperson Mak Parhar has died. Cause of death is being investigated. He will be remembered for walking through royal columbian hospital without a mask and for attending a flat earth conference in the u.s.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The most famous anti vaccine spokesperson Mak Parhar has died. Cause of death is being investigated. He will be remembered for walking through royal columbian hospital without a mask and for attending a flat earth conference in the u.s.
Did he walk off the edge or someone push him?
Asking Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Last edited:

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to those that knew him he was sick and taking invermecin? Apparently died from heart attack but we will see when the corner report is released. I went on his FB page yesterday and it was clear to me he didn't look well. His videos driving around with magnum PI theme music while expressing his opinions were enough to let me form an opinion. Also probably not a good Idea to suck on douche flute vape when your lungs are full. Is this what karma looks like?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

So, I'm going to ask the question.....what's the point in belittling someone whos dead?

First of all, he's passed. Cause of death doesn't really matter. Somewhere there is someone or some people who actually care for this guy and are grieving, so unless he's a mass murderer, rapist, or bike thief, let the man rest in peace. And don't give me that lame woke line of, "Well, he walked through a hospital without a mask! He could be a mass murderer."

Secondly, I've grown so fcuking sick of what we've allowed our society to become, which is segregated. Attitudes like yours are part of the problem, not the solution. There is a good segment of our society that are still anti vax, and they have their beliefs for that, and weather you agree or not, respect their rights to have that belief.

Flat Earth? Whatever, doesn't bother me that someone believes this. You don't know the guy's background. Maybe he was mentally ill, maybe he's even slightly mentally handicapped. You just don't actually know a thing.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, I'm going to ask the question.....what's the point in belittling someone whos dead?

First of all, he's passed. Cause of death doesn't really matter. Somewhere there is someone or some people who actually care for this guy and are grieving, so unless he's a mass murderer, rapist, or bike thief, let the man rest in peace. And don't give me that lame woke line of, "Well, he walked through a hospital without a mask! He could be a mass murderer."

Secondly, I've grown so fcuking sick of what we've allowed our society to become, which is segregated. Attitudes like yours are part of the problem, not the solution. There is a good segment of our society that are still anti vax, and they have their beliefs for that, and weather you agree or not, respect their rights to have that belief.

Flat Earth? Whatever, doesn't bother me that someone believes this. You don't know the guy's background. Maybe he was mentally ill, maybe he's even slightly mentally handicapped. You just don't actually know a thing.
I belittled him when he was alive If that matters.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I belittled him when he was alive If that matters.

Fair point.

Mine is, pointing at a guy who just died and having a laugh is shitty. Further, this whole divisive society that COVID has enabled, can't stand it. I have a bunch of friends who are against the vax. While I may not be, I have a choice: can respect their rights and beliefs, or be a dick and play the high and mighty card, lose some friends.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts