Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Numb from the Covid

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, likely. That seems like a crazy high number for Manitoba, though?

In the US, the blood clots were something like 1/100,000 people. As a comparison, for women taking birth control blood clots materialize in about 1/20?

I dunno.

I'll let the missus advise me. If she says go for it, I'll know I should stay away.

Again, @akslop , no more fight in me and no more fcuks to give.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franny, where did you see/hear/read this?

There: Fixed it for you in track changes:

Anecdotal observations and CDC data is suggesting (and therefore academics are studying the snot out of it) that mRNA vaccines ARE INDEED quelling transmission if not fully blocking transmission in addition to providing 90%+ efficacy against infection.
thanks for the wording change...

Family members in the field of study etc

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, likely. That seems like a crazy high number for Manitoba, though?

In the US, the blood clots were something like 1/100,000 people. As a comparison, for women taking birth control blood clots materialize in about 1/20?

I dunno.

I'll let the missus advise me. If she says go for it, I'll know I should stay away.

Again, @akslop , no more fight in me and no more fcuks to give.
dead wink martindale GIF

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks for the wording change...

Family members in the field of study etc
Not to pick a fight, but they're talking shite.

Academics and Hospitals wouldn't be pouring millions of research dollars and grant funds into this unless they thought there was promise. All the studies I've googled on this are being just rolled out now, or are still being designed. All focussed on non-drama vax like Pfiser and Moderna.

I am not anti-vax. I will get it when it's my turn. I will not be seeking some sort of fast track.

I also would love for this saga to end, and feel once and for all like that light at the end of the tunnel is daylight and not a train headed the other direction.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get it, don't get it personal choice.

All vaccines have risks always have, hasn't changed.

Will I continue to go to work, get outside and bring my kids where I want. Yep. Will I get a shot, sure I want to go back to Vegas, san diego, palm springs....life is to short to worry about the what if's for me.

Bonnie can take her rules and shove them up her ass :) Have I done anything in year nope, have I followed the rules (mostly) hasn't it changed anything nope.

Do i laugh every time I see a moron driving by themselves wear a mask (yep)or walking on a dyke and know one is around (yep)

Just like any other flu year, people will get sick, some sadly will die things wont change.

Best rule I have heard so far:

Middle son is playing flag football.

Rules

1) has to wear gloves not matter his position
2) has to wear a long sleeve shirt
3) has to be 6 feet apart when talking to team mates
4) has to wear a mask from car
5) don't have to wear mask on the field or after parking lot

holy fcuk what's the point of the first 4 rules lol

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kids in ball hockey need to wear a mask, unless they have a cage on their helmet.
cause you know, the cage stops covid. Lol.

you guys think Phizer wants to cure this?

I think people wake up, once they get vaxxed and still don’t have their freedoms back. And are still waiting on our government to give us permission to hug our family and do the things we love.
That’s when the masses will wake up. But not unless MSM pumps more fear in to “variants” and the 4th wave in September.

Will you guys be pissed when you get vaccinated but still need to mask up and restrictions still take away the things you love? Or is the fatigue so deep you thank Bonnie for the cracker crumbs she tosses on the floor.

I don’t think this ends once the 30 plus year olds are vaccinated. Something new will come out.
Someone tell me I am wrong. Tell me kids will have tournaments this fall and friends and family can eat and be happy around a table together. Or it’s another 2 weeks turns to 2-5 years of control until we sign up to the new system of passports and show our badge of obeying before we can play with our friends again. Please tell me I’m wrong and freedom is coming back.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kids in ball hockey need to wear a mask, unless they have a cage on their helmet.

I think people wake up, once they get vaxxed and still don’t have their freedoms back. And are still waiting on our government to give us permission to hug our family and do the things we love.
That’s when the masses will wake up. But not unless MSM pumps more fear in to “variants” and the 4th wave in September.

Will you guys be pissed when you get vaccinated but still need to mask up and restrictions still take away the things you love? Or is the fatigue so deep you thank Bonnie for the cracker crumbs she tosses on the floor.

I don’t think this ends once the 30 plus year olds are vaccinated. Something new will come out.
Someone tell me I am wrong. Tell me kids will have tournaments this fall and friends and family can eat and be happy around a table together. Or it’s another 2 weeks turns to 2-5 years of control until we sign up to the new system of passports and show our badge of obeying before we can play with our friends again. Please tell me I’m wrong and freedom is coming back.
My kid plays that to...i also laughed at that rule

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think your dead on....now that we have been locked down twice, they will use this going forward as they see fit.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
What age were they? Are old people not allowed to die anymore?
You can get the vaccine at 80 years old. And still catch covid. And still die. Cause your old. Again, the vaccine doesn’t promise eternal life. Death is part of life. People die for all sorts of things on the daily.
They never give us that info.

Here is the article....

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly. Pretty important info for a journalist to leave out no? Lol
Unless they have a narrative or something from the ownership at the very top right?

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly. Pretty important info for a journalist to leave out no? Lol
Unless they have a narrative or something from the ownership at the very top right?
I dunno. I see Journalists generally pretty lazy so nothing surprises me and as for the top goes, even if they were more through with info they and made it public I would probably take that with a grain of salt to.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
In anticipation of another summer full of lock downs and restrictions I find myself making more and more impulse purchases.

I had gone out early yesterday with a plan to build a new fence at the homestead. Knowing lumber prices are at all time highs, I thought I was prepared however at 180 bucks per 5 x 7 panel it was time for plan B.

Instead of laboring away my Saturday, I found myself buzzed before noon having impure thoughts about the 900 dollar beauty I brought home.

20210417_125640.jpg

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Public Service Announcement:

Pretty much everyone here on TTP should be able to register (officially) for vaxx this week

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Expect bonny to allow astrazeneca and j&j for people 40 and over, now that ontario has reduced the age limit to 40. Not sure how many people will take them rather than waiting a couple months for pfizer and moderna.
As reported in the media, firefighters, police, teachers and transit employees and everyone in whistler are getting vaccinated regardless of age. Amazon employees in fraser health are also getting vaccinated now.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts