Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Numb from the Covid

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Roll up your sleeves and pull down your pants!!

changing season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would guess the cost to purchase said formula would be astronomical. Some call that Capitalism. The government stepping in and forcing something reasonable for the good of man kind? can’t expect fair and reasonable things but basically anti government control at the same time.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't have the fight in me. My wife fully believes in the vax plan for all but out 6 YO (she will grow up w/ antibodies). So, for me, happy wife, happy life. I just don't give enough fcuks otherwise. I'll get the needle when I am allowed. She got hers yesterday.

I plan on travelling internationally as soon as I can. Suspect there will be a Vax passport, fine. I'll get that and fill it out. And get on with my life.

I don't have the emotional bandwidth to go down the rabbit hole of questioning everything vax related. That's the casualty of all of this, we are all beat right fcuking up, so here are my freedoms wish list:

-Unobstructed access to outdoors.
-Return to all sports.
-Return to kids being in classrooms, no masks. Heightened awareness, fine. Heightened policy about attending while sick, fine. But get this back to old normal. From K-12, and University.
-International travel; if vax passport required, fine.
-The ability to run my business. If that means I have to make changes to our office space and policies / procedures, so be it.

If getting a jab is my price to pay at this point, I'll roll up my sleeves.
She may regret that when the ED surfaces. Or will she?

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't have the fight in me. My wife fully believes in the vax plan for all but out 6 YO (she will grow up w/ antibodies). So, for me, happy wife, happy life. I just don't give enough fcuks otherwise. I'll get the needle when I am allowed. She got hers yesterday.

I plan on travelling internationally as soon as I can. Suspect there will be a Vax passport, fine. I'll get that and fill it out. And get on with my life.

I don't have the emotional bandwidth to go down the rabbit hole of questioning everything vax related. That's the casualty of all of this, we are all beat right fcuking up, so here are my freedoms wish list:

-Unobstructed access to outdoors.
-Return to all sports.
-Return to kids being in classrooms, no masks. Heightened awareness, fine. Heightened policy about attending while sick, fine. But get this back to old normal. From K-12, and University.
-International travel; if vax passport required, fine.
-The ability to run my business. If that means I have to make changes to our office space and policies / procedures, so be it.

If getting a jab is my price to pay at this point, I'll roll up my sleeves.

Are the current vaccines effective against the variants?
There's a possibility the variants will delay your list?

Vax passport...FML.
This day 2 years ago I was at Craven Cottage for a game against Everton. Lucky I got that trip in!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Variants? LOL. They already have stopped counting those, it's now considered all in Whistler who test positive have the Brazilian cold. No idea if a Vax stops it. Smarter people than me say that a virus mutates by way of survival, so this particular virus is like the little 4 year old cnut on your street that likes to run around whacking people on the shins with a stick. The odd time he gets an old lady, she falls, breaks a hip, and dies. Most of the time we just kick the little shite and say fcuk off.

lfc4

Sep 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
“If you live in North Van, you should not be travelling to Langley or to Richmond. If you live in the Lower Mainland, you should not be travelling to the Island. If you live in Penticton, you should not be going to Sun Peaks or Oliver or Kelowna right now."

Isn't this awesome advice? Except I live in Langley. Am I able to head to North Van? So confusing, I just wish Grandma could break it down a bit simpler for me.

Is it any wonder with BS like this that people have long tuned out the messaging? I don't even know what to say or think at this point, just mentally gassed.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Mentally gassed". Yeah. That's it, right there. I have no more fight in me. @LION - to reply to the post you deleted, yes, I've given up. I 100% would suck a monkey's dick, RIGHT FCUKING NOW, if it meant I could wave a magic wand and make COVID-19 disappear. Not even asking for never was, I'm fine to accept the last year of all this BS, just make it disappear, and 100% go back to all the freedoms we had before.

I'm puckering up, bring me your handsomest monkey, God, I'm ready to go.

(Monkey dick sucking offer expires tonight).

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Monkey jizz is probably healthier than the vaccine. Best to leave the animals out of this. After all that's how this whole thing started apparently. Hahahaha

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The vaccine doesn't stop you from getting it or spreading it, it does however protect you from ICU as their have been no proven cases of anyone needing ICU after receiving.
Franny, where did you see/hear/read this?

There: Fixed it for you in track changes:
The vaccine doesn't NECESSARILY stop you from getting it or spreading it, it does however PROBABLY protects you from ICU as their have been no proven cases of anyone needing ICU after receiving.
Anecdotal observations and CDC data is suggesting (and therefore academics are studying the snot out of it) that mRNA vaccines ARE INDEED quelling transmission if not fully blocking transmission in addition to providing 90%+ efficacy against infection.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts