Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Numb from the Covid

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rules? What rules?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a small example of our government officials. Crazy how many have done it.
Now I’m not so angry at that guys hockey team anymore.
But I still blame Toby for starting it all.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can’t remember, but ouch that’s a bad look! Lucky for Chuck they are “former” employees.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we go again :mad:

Dix apologizing :rolleyes:

Jimmy Carr Oops GIF by BBC

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does the article show pictures of people outdoors when it’s commonly known the spread happens inside homes?

They have even said they are not seeing any evidence it spreads outside.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cancelled my trip to the Euros yesterday and applied for a full ticket refund that UEFA was offering.

The most painful part via the simple click of my mouse was we had tickets to both semi-finals at Wembley being the icing on the cake at the culmination of our trip.
Something I'm unsure I'll ever pull off and be able to do again.

Numb?
It's definitely gone way beyond that now.
Absolutely. Fcuking. Gutted.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch.

Yeah, it's kinda like, our lives have all been put on hold, but they are not. My daughter missed her grad (2020), but went back for some grade 13 in high school to upgrade some courses. Made sense; that is free, and the whole university landscape right now is a mess with everything remote learning. Why not? We figured she may even get a chance to properly celebrate grad.

No way.

I cancelled a month long riding trip to South America. I can reschedule I suppose, but even if it happens now in 2022 as opposed to 2020, I'll be two years older and slower by then.

The clock doesn't stop on our aging.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@utah , oh man....this would be a several beers worth talk.

Weird, you are so right. Before, "Natural Causes" would be something like pneumonia, or combination of several incurable illnesses. Example, obesity is a huge contributor to death by natural causes. generally living an unhealthy lifestyle. What were those called before COVID? I mean, people die of causes, and unfortunately, if they are elderly, and have underlying illnesses, they are (and this is scientifically proven) most susceptible to death. It's true! I can back up the statement with evidence.

@LION , what say you?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@utah , oh man....this would be a several beers worth talk.

Weird, you are so right. Before, "Natural Causes" would be something like pneumonia, or combination of several incurable illnesses. Example, obesity is a huge contributor to death by natural causes. generally living an unhealthy lifestyle. What were those called before COVID? I mean, people die of causes, and unfortunately, if they are elderly, and have underlying illnesses, they are (and this is scientifically proven) most susceptible to death. It's true! I can back up the statement with evidence.

@LION , what say you?
I hear ya. It is a grey kinda area for labeling purposes but on the other side. If an elderly person has an underlying issue but is managing it and could live for 5-10 or more years more with it, then contracts Covid and dies within days, what do you label the cause of death? I’m sure doctors would be able to see changes in various things in the body to pinpoint no?

more maybe I’m just giving canadian doctors too much credit for being able to diagnose a heart attack, or brain aneurism vs Covid.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea.

Pneumonia is just as big a health risk for the elderly. I get it at 47, I’ll recover to 100%. At 67 or 77? Likely not.

I think main issue is that COVID-19 is far more contagious. Not so much more deadly in its own but if it spreads easier, it is thus more deadly by the numbers.

Would honestly love to hear from a doc.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea.

Pneumonia is just as big a health risk for the elderly. I get it at 47, I’ll recover to 100%. At 67 or 77? Likely not.

I think main issue is that COVID-19 is far more contagious. Not so much more deadly in its own but if it spreads easier, it is thus more deadly by the numbers.

Would honestly love to hear from a doc.
Me as well. I’m wondering whether people are actually recovering 100% after having Covid though at younger ages. Thinking we’ll see people who feel OK but upon further analysis they still have long issues etc.
The non-believers think you get it and get over it and you’re back to 100%. I’m willing to bet that’s not true.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts